Marriage

Chanel was sitting down at the reception desk putting some lipstick on and she herd a crash. She got up to investigate. She cautiously walked around looking around. The red devil walked around the corner with an axe.

"AHHHH!!!" Chanel screamed as she ran.

She fell over and put her arms over her face. The devil laughed and took of the mask.

"Chad!" Chanel screamed.

Chanel put her hand out and asked Chad to pick her up from the ground.

"What are you doing?" Chad asked.

Chanel shook her hand and rolled her eyes. She picked herself up off the ground and lept into Chad's arms.

"Chanel, I have a surprise for you." Chad said getting onto his knees and putting Chanel down.

"Will you, Chanel Oberlin marry me? Well obviously not here and not in the costume that most of your pledges got killed in. But somewhere nice?" Chad asked.

"Oh Chad, yes! Yes! Yes!" Chanel screamed throwing the red devil mask in the bin and kissing him. 

Chad had to leave to help his friend Randal get checked into the hospital so Chanel ran home to tell the other Chanels and Zayday.

"Sluts, I have an announcement to make. Chad Radwell has asked me to become Chanel Radwell." 

"That is like super cool." Chanel #3 said.

"Congratulations Chanel. I am so happy for you." Zayday said.

"I have something to ask you. Will you, Chanel #3 and Zayday be my bridesmaids?" Chanel asked.

"Um, what about me?" Chanel #5 asked.

"Shut up whore, you are ruining my moment!" Chanel screamed.

"Yes, definitely Chanel. Thank you." Zayday said.

Chanel #3 nodded.?

"Now, Number 5, will you be the weird person who comes in with the rings and acts like a dog You have to crawl though" Chanel asked.

"Chanel, I would be honored." #5 replied.

Chanel got up and started jumping up and down. #3,#5 and Zayday joined in. Chanel pushed #5 out of the way and back onto the couch.