Scream Again

"Why are you screaming whore?" Chanel and Chanel #3 strutted in and said.

Chanel screamed and Chanel #3 scratched her ear muffs. Chanel called Dean Munsch.

"What is going on. Oh god!" Dean Munsch said putting her hand on her mouth. 

"We will not tell the police. We will go and put her in the swamp. If the police know then they will shut down the hospital." Dean exclaimed. 

Chanel #5 stood there crying as the poor girls head was laying there on the bath.

"Obviously number 5 did this." Chanel said.

"What, how could I have done this, I was locked in the bath. It is impossible for me to leave a huge trail of slim, kill a girl, put old music on and then get back into the bath." #5 replied.

"Well you did it somehow whore." Chanel replied.

"Okay girls, get some rest and we will talk about this in the morning." Munsch ordered.

Chanel shrugged her shoulders and strutted off.

The next morning the Chanels walked into the hospital and were confronted by nurse Ingrid Marie Hoffel.

"Hello girls, still dressing like sluts I see." Nurse Hoffel said.

"Oh hello Ingrid, I thought I smelt something awful." Chanel said referencing that her last name sounded like awful.

Dean Munsch laughed.

"Oh sorry, I just realised that your last name sounds like awful." Dean Munsch said.