Chapter 1: S H E L L S O F P A S T

"Oh, darling, we missed you so much," the natural caring voice hugged you tightly.

"Yeah, I know, sorry, mom..." you said low. "It's been a long time, uh? But I'm really happy to see you two again!"

"We should make a party to celebrate your back! Please, bring your husband!" the oldest man said cheerfully. It's been a time since he seemed so happy.

"Sure, don't worry, I'll bring him." you laughed.

.

"Ah, I'm really glad we're all together here."

.

"I'll be right back!"

.

"H-hey... W-what... what is this? Y-you... you're hurting me..."

.

"P-please, don't hurt them... I'm the one you want, right? Please, let them go, I beg you..."

.

"W-why'd you did this?! They had nothing with our problems! I'll never forgive you!"

...

"You really think I'll ever let you go, (Y/N)?"

.

"Ah, what a shame. The cops are coming. I'm going now. I hope you enjoy your stay in prison."

.

"But, remember... I'll hunt you down until the hell gets your soul, darling."

.

"Doesn't matter where you run into... doesn't matter where you hide... I'll find you, (Y/N). We're going to hell together."

...

Some people used to say that happiness is just a question of being in peace with yourself or finding something. Just like a door, you have the chance to open it and find what you've been looking for. Some people want money, others want love. But what if you don't know what you're looking for? What if your story is a totally blank page to you? What's gonna bring your happiness, then, when you don't even have a clue of how to find it?

...

Thinking about the start.

...

Maybe your doors are closed.

...

It's hard to remember some things. But you've been dreaming about a life, maybe yours, but not really. It seemed to be yours, you feel like it is.

...

It's nothing like you thought about. You wonder if that's right, if that's the truth. And, if it's really the truth...

then nothing is what it seems.

...

"Good morning~" said the male orca poking your stomach, with the hope to make you get up.

"Yea, yea, good morning..." you yawned slowly with your eyes still closed. You wanted to sleep a little more, but Idate would not allow it.

It's been a while since you've arrived in Iceberg Isle. One year and four months. You can say that you're happy with your new life. You've found love and friends. There's nothing more you could ask for.

"C'mon," Idate now poked your cheek impatiently though his voice is calm as ever. "Get up, Jay, we have things to do,"

But... you still feel that something is out of place or wrong. Something is... missing. But what would it be...?

"No, we don't..." you answered, turning your back.

"How could you forget our anniversary?!" he said with fake sadness.

"Ah, it's our anniversary...?" you said slowly. "You know my memory is really bad..."

"I didn't wanted to do this, but you left me no choices." he said firmly.

"Uh...? What do you mean with..."

Before you could finish your sentence, Idate just started tickling you, making you laugh and squirm wildly, trying to free from his firm gloved hands.

"S-STOP!" you begged, trying to catch air, but still laughing."I'M GONNA...! K-KICK YOUR FACE,"

"I'll only stop if you get up~" he teased you with a grin on his face. Your laugh is way too satisfactory to him.

"O-OKAY, I WILL, JUST STOP," you cried, making him stop and lay his chin on your stomach, looking at you with innocent eyes.

"Tch," he was grinning. "Good girl."

"I hate you," you said with a frowning face, crossing your arms against your chest.

"Awn, I love you too, darling~" he chuckled.

Since you and Idate started dating, he changed a lot. Everyone in the isle could see it. The orca was just too nice. He didn't bullied Shiro, or harassed Rocma. He even try to be nice with them and forget about the things he has done, 'cause, well, they are your friends.

Because he had something more interesting to do, something that he'll never get bored of: loving you.

Before he met you, he thought he wasn't someone who can simply love. He was surprised to have such a feeling. And you sure was happy to be the one to make him someone better.

"So, Idate, where are we going?" you asked curious as Idate watched you brush your hair.

"It's a surprise~" he answered grinning.

"That's kinda suspicious," you said slowly. "I don't know if I'll go..."

"Aw, c'mon!" he protested. "There's nothing suspicious with a stroll in the sea!"

"Oh, the sea, uh? Thanks," you giggled.

"That's not fair," he huffed with a miserable pouty look in his face, crossing his arms.

"Life isn't fair, honey," you winked.

.

"Man, you're really big," you said as you analyzed Idate's animal form. His face was way too funny. You tried not to laugh.

"Uh, what's that?" he scoffed. "Gonna bully me?"

"No, sir," you giggled. "Maybe..."

"C'mon, climb on me," you could say he was impatient.

"Okay, calm down," you said as you climbed - difficultly - on Idate. "Why are you so anxious?"

"Well, I just want everything to go as I planned," he said quietly as he started to swim. "Lets say it's something big."

Oh my, you had to. You started to giggle. "It's something..."

"Don't do it,"

"...Big as you?"

"oH MY GOD," he yelled. You just laughed.

"I really have to tolerate your jokes about my size the whole trip?" he asked.

"Yea." you answered with a grin.

"Shit."

________

HELLO IM BACK