Chapter 5: G O O D N E W S

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I OWE YOU ALL A BIG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS. I've been busy and kinda... addicted to a game. no, for real, I'm too addicted to this game omg (Moe Girl Cafe 2 if u want to know. My username there is Jessye-chan=w=)
BUUUUUT
HERE IT IS
THAT SHIT IS BACK
also I really like sneaks

You still couldn't believe it. Nicholas... it was him. And all the time you though it was you, feeling awfully bad about it. Somehow he managed to make you the criminal. But you are not a criminal. He is. And you'll prove it.
After finding out about this whole stuff, you and Idate told everything to everyone in the isle. Even the stupid snowman. You laughed at his face - or whatever is that. Get that you fucking piece of shit I HATE YOU

And also... nobody knows where Nicholas is. He's missing. Well, if he shows again, you will gonna make sure to punch him in the face. Anyways, you have to keep on your life. After all, you're a bride.

"What kind of food you like the most?" you asked innocently to your partner while laying your head on his chest.
"Well, surely you," Idate answered paying more attention to his book than in you. You give him a punch in the arm and he turns his eyes to you. "Why?!"
"I'm talking serious here, Idate!" you protest, oddly moody.
"You know you're kinda weird lately?" he says, putting the book on the desk by the side of the couch. "Anyways, you know my favorite food is anything that have some fish in the middle."
"Yeah, yeah, I know, but I mean... don't you have a favorite recipe?"
He thinks deeply for awhile. "Now that you mention it... I do have a favorite recipe. One that my mother used to make to me and my brother when we were kids."
"Nice then!" you smile. "Can you, uh, describe this recipe to me?"
"Well, yea..." he blinks kind of confused. "First, she used to make... [...]"

After some time, you had the recipe surprisingly well described. Idate is avery good storyteller, so this kind of thing is common. You had the recipe and made the food, while Idate was distracted.
Teriyaki salmon with sesame pak choi, that is the name. It was incredibly easy to make and just tasted so good that now you understand why it is Idate's favorite.
It was a surprise to him, yes. He didn't noticed yet. Or maybe he noticed but didn't said anything. But he loved it anyway.
"I can't believe you really made it," he was eating fast. "I feel so much nostalgia right now."
"Well, I'm glad you liked!" you smile gently, eating too. "Also it is a delicious recipe! I'm glad I learned it,"
"Yeah, cause now you can do it for me everyday," Idate showed that sadic smile.
"Everyday? No, we have to eat-" suddenly you stopped eating. Your stomach contracted in such a violently way, you had to run as fast as you could to the bathroom. Kneeling, you expelled everything you had eaten before in the toilet bowl. Fast enough, Idate appeared at the door, kneeling beside you, holding your hair while you wiped your mouth. Your throat felt so sore and you was feeling very weak.
"I-I don't know why... it shouldn't have... wait... does it mean...?" you remembered something.
"Shhh, you don't need to say anything, just rest," he tries to calm you down patting your head.
"N-no, you don't understand..." you say, looking in his eyes. "This is a proof!"
He doesn't understand. "Proof for what?"
"You know, I was feeling really weird lately, kinda sick, and also my period is late, and I was like 'no, that can't be true!', but now I just believe that it is true and now I-I don't know what to say so I may be a little overreacting!" you said really fast.
Idate inhales. "...Can you please calm down and try to say something correctly?"
"Well, yea!" you smiled. "I think I'm pregnant!"
Tick. Tack. It was like the world had stopped moving. Idate had no idea how to react.
"What... what did you just said?" he was in shock and forgot how to breath.
"I said that I think I'm pregnant!"
"If you're pregnant... that means... I'm gonna be father..." Idate said slowly, looking nowhere.
"Hm, yes...?" you answer confused.
"...Wow. Such... wow." that's the only thing he says before fainting.

Idate wakes up in your bed, with you sitting beside him. With a hand on his head and a pained look, he seats.
"Oh, man, I had a really weird dream... you said you were pregnant and all... can you believe it?" he said.
You giggled. "Uh, Idate... it wasn't a dream. It really happened. And, well..." you get a something on the desk beside your bed. "Last week I asked Nekoyama to bring me a pregnancy test and he just got here today, so..." smiling gently you show him the positive pregnancy test. "Congratulations, Idate. You gonna be a father."
He breathes in. "Oh boy,"