Chapter 7: C R I M S O N

oooooooohey it is me
meeee
I wanna let you all know that I am way better. I'm taking medicine and it is making me feel happiness again. But I'm still very busy :p
Thanks for all the messages and support. It meant a lot 💜

_______________

"Oh my God, please, tell me you're joking." Rocma said desperately.
You, Shiro and Yuki were in Rocma's house drinking tea. You just had told them the news. Mafuyu was totally excited about it, smiling while caressing your belly.
"Oh, isn't that awesome!?" Yukisada smiled widely.
Shirogane was quiet as usual, but you could feel that he was very happy with it.
"B-but...!" Rocma said trying to stay calm. "Idate is the father! He's an orca, and you're a human! Something like that never happened before! What if...!"
But Rocma was... worried and confused. As well as you.
"Look, I'm worried about it, too," you grab her cute paws ( :3c ) and squeeze it. "But I'll be fine, trust me."
"I trust you," she squeeze your hands back. "But I just... I just can't lose you again, Jay. I can't. Whan you... when you died, I felt desolated. I just can't feel that way again..."
The room suddenly feels heavy. You feel your chest tight as you see the fear in her eyes. You didn't meant to worry her like that.
You knew how it felt to her, as well as to the others, when they saw you dead. You saw your parents being killed in front of you. You know the pain. You know how it hurts.
"Oh, my..." You then hug her. "You will never lose me again, I promise."
She hugs you back, being extremely careful with your belly. "Okay..."
"Group hug!" you hear Yuki say and suddenly you feel him hugging you both, bringing Shirogane as well. Mafuyu was trying to join too.
There must be just words. But it was a promise that you will  keep.
You were unaware of the hungry eyes spying over you.
"You'll gonna pay me, Y/N. As well as your boyfriend." said Nicholas full of hatred, watching you through the window. "I'll make you suffer. And so your child."

As the crimson night comes, you say goodbye to them and head your way back home. Now you have enough time to think about things. You wonder... where is Nicholas and what is he doing? The disgusting psychopath is still nowhere to be found. At least you hope that.
"Thinking a lot, little missy?" you hear an annoying voice that you recognize too well.
"Sunosan..." you whisper, looking down at the snowman.
"That's me!" he says cheerfully. "I see that your belly is a bit big now. Is it true that you are carrying a child inside you?"
You growl. "...It's none of your business. Go away."
"Why, little miss! Do you hate me now?!" he asks apparently innocent.
You couldn't take it anymore. You blame him about everything bad that happened to you.
"I hate you since the day I met you!" you kick him slightly, but it was strong enough to make him fly away. Strange... you don't remember being that strong. But the problem is solved. Right...?
"Nice to see you again, my dear wife."
You feel a chill down your spine when your hear the voice behind you. You turn slowly until you're facing Nicholas, who's looking more terrifying than ever. You're afraid of him.
"G-go away!" you try to run, but he grabs your wrist first.
"No, no, I'm not going anywhere." his grasp tightens, already hurting your wrist. "We have to settle some old scores."
You felt the adrenalin flowing over your veins, but you couldn’t move a single muscle, not even to scream. The absolute horror completely paralyzed you, and the more you thought about run away, the more you felt utterly terrified.
"What's that, my dear? Cat got your tongue?" he squeezed your shoulders and then pulled you down to the floor.
All you could do was burst in tears and beg him. "Stop, please, leave me alone..."
"Are telling me to stop...? After all you did to me?" he asked.
A searing shot of pain ran up your body as he kicked your sides, a scream escaping your pale lips.
Nicholas didn't seemed at all bothered by the screams that came from you. If anything, he seemed amused by your pain. His stony eyes stared down at your twitching body before him. Your agony was his entertainment.
"You really have that man's child on you, uh?" he asked coldly. "Then I'm gonna end its life right now. And then I'll kill the man."
It was just enough to mention Idate and your baby to change something inside you. You suddenly felt furious, and dragged him down by surprise, getting on top of him.
You threw your body weight behind the fist that hit his jaw. Nicholas felt the pain erupted from the point of impact. You got up from him and with your hands your grasped his head and brought your knee up to his nose, hearing a crack.
Crimson blood leaked from his now broken nose. You drew your fist back again and it crosses through his stomach, just the way the shark did to you months before. You continued this battering until he fell to the floor, unconcient, no longer breathing.
You're back to yourself again, looking at your bloody clothes and hands... tension grew in your face and limbs. Your breathing became more rapid, more shallow.
"I-I killed him..." the panic grew. "H-how could I...?"
In seconds you curled tight in the cold and deadly snow, salty tears rolling down your cheeks. There you stayed, unaware of the passing time.

Idate was hella worried about you. It's kinda late and he's sure that Rocma wouldn't let you stay this late, so he decided to go after you. But the scene he saw...
Against the pristine snow the blood puddle was fresh, Nicholas lifeless body is the font of it. And beside his body you were curled im the snow, breathing heavily, blood on your clothes and hands.
"...Oh my goodness."

__________________

idate isn't the only one who can beat the shit out of someone ;)