Chapter 4: D R E A M S

"He thinks he can manipulate me, uh? No. I won't surrender. I'll start my life again, far away from him."

·

"Yeah… this boat must be enough. I have food for almost six months of travel…"

·

"Damn, how did they found me?!"

·

"I just have to wait a little more… I'm almost there…"

·

Shock. You were absolutely shocked. What the hell. It couldn't be possible. It shouldn't be possible. You still can't believe it. But… you feel that it is true…

That voice... that face… it was all too familiar. But it gave you chills. It made you feel… afraid. Angry. Betrayed. Alone.

Why… why you felt all this just by looking at him? What does that mean?
How could… this man in front of you… be your "husband"? You couldn't do anything but deny.

"Y/N, you really don't remember me?" Nicholas asked kinda surprised. He came to your house after Rock bought him.

The humanoid penguin is still outside the house, suspicious that the man would try to do something.

Idate was holding you protectively, giving the man a look that could kill him instantly.

"No, I don't." you answered coldly. "And, please, stop calling me by that name."

"B-but, Y/N, that's…!" he tried to say. "You're my wife, darling. You left me. And now… you are engaged with this weirdo…?"

Idate flinched his fists. You put your hand on his shoulder, in hope to calm him down. You are the only who can do it.

"Do not listen to him," you said softly to Idate, then moved forward the man. "Look, Ni-whatever-your-name-is, you do not have the right to insult my man. I don't care if you think I am the woman you used to know and love. I have my man. I love my man. And, If you don't mind, please, leave. I don't want to hear your voice or see your face anymore."

Idate was impressed by your behavior. But Nicholas was shocked.

"W-what? You really will replace me?! I'm the only one in your heart and I'll always be!" he almost cried.

"Replace you? Nope." you said sarcastically. "And… you've never been in my right in the first place."

Idate smiled showing his sharp, terrifying teethes.  "You heard it. Now, leave this house and this isle."

"You can't do this!" he shouted angrily. "You will surrender to me, just wait, Y/N!

Then he leaves the house.

"I knew that stupid human is trouble." Rock said in the door while smoking his cigarette.

"I can't believe he said all these things and I couldn't just punch him until he dies!" Idate sat in the couch, shouting angrily.

"Hey, no violence here," you sat beside him, pating his back. "He's gone now, we don't need to worry."

"On real, we still need to worry. That guy is a pain and probably won't give up," Rock said. "I'm gonna keep an eye on him, just in case he tries something."

"Heh, thanks, Rock. I really appreciate it," you smiled to him.

The humanoid penguin blushed. "No need to thank me. I just can't stand another stupid human here."

You laughed. "Yeah, yeah, sure…"

~~~~~~~

That night…

Sleeping with Idate, you were dreaming about something. Or remembering…

What… what is this… this man is...

You saw a young man, hugging you while sitting in the couch, with a old man and a old woman in besides you two. They were laughing, seeming to be having fun. Then you realized that the young man is… Nicholas.

"Dear, when you will have children?" said the old woman. "I miss taking care of kids."

Nicholas laughed. "Hey, calm down, we just married!"

It feels so… good. They are a family. We are a family.

After it, everything turned to red. Red on the floor, on your clothes, hands. It was… blood. You saw the old couple on the floor, seemingly to be dead. You scream then put your hand in your mouth.

You don't know what is happening. You just started to cry. They seemed such good people…

Then, you heard someone walking slowly to you. Bloody knife in hands. Creepy, insane smile. It was… Nicholas.

Desperate to run away from him, you tried to escape, but the blood made you fall on the floor. Even hurt, you got in a random room. You cried and cried as you felt him coming closer.

You see a phone on the floor. You call the police. "H-hello?! I-I'm Y/N, t-there's a crazy guy here! He killed my…" you paused, realizing. "He k-k-killed my parents…!"

"Please, try to calm down, miss. Can you tell me where you are?" a woman answered.

"Y-yeah, I'm…"

The door opened aggressively. You scream terrified, more tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Come here, honey," he said. "I promise it won't hurt too much."

"W-why'd you did this?! They had nothing with our problems! I'll never forgive you!" you shouted.

He laughed. "Of course they don't. But I just needed to do something like this."

"Get a-away from me…" you were sobbing.

"You really think I'll ever let you go, (Y/N)?" he said, cutting slightly your cheek with the knife. "You're mine forever…"

°~°

You woke up with a scream, crying, breathing heavily. It woke Idate too, who was confused as hell.

"J-Jay, what happened?!" he hugged you, trying to calm you.

You couldn't say anything. Your voice just didn't came out.

"It was just a nightmare…" he patted your back.

"N-n-no…" you said low. "It was… he was…"

"H-h-he is the one who killed my parents and destroyed my life."

________

WOW WHATS HAPPENING I MEAN IM THE AUTHOR BUT I DONT KNO
ANYWAY WE GONNA HAVE MORE DRAMA OF COURSE BUT WE GONNA HAVE SOME NICE SURPRISES HEH
JUST WAIT FOR ME AND REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE DA POWER INSIDE U
BYEEE