Chapter 6: W O R R Y

At first you thought that Idate wasn't happy with the news. It wasn't like that. He had such a surprise that he simply didn't knew how to react. Becoming a father... he was worried.
Worried that he couldn't handle it. That he would end up being a bad father. Who can blame him at all? You felt the same.
You were insegure. What if it is a risky pregnancy? What if you couldn't stand until the end? What if Nicholas finds out and tries to do something horrible to you? Lots of what ifs. No sure though.

"Good morning, my love." you hear Idate whisper seductively in your ear, playing with a lock of your hair.
You groan irritably. You sure aren't a morning person.
...No matter how hot your partner is.
"Morning..." you say yawning, not opening your tired eyes. "Now let me go back to sleep,"
He chuckles, playfully running his fingers over your bare shoulders skin. "Come on, you have to get up. I already made the breakfast."
You scoff sleepy, almost ignoring his words. "Shame on you, I want watermelon."
You hear him trying to surpress a laugh. "Watermelon? There's no such a thing here in the isle."
You suddenly sit up, crossing your arms against your chest. "Then you should go get me some, or I will...! I will...!"
"Shhhhh, it's okay..." he hugs you and pats your head. Your temper it's definitely crazy since you got pregnant. You were only 3 months pregnant and your belly is now kind of protuberant. You never thought that it would be so stressful; problems to sleep, hormones and nausea troubleing you. All at once.
But Idate at least can keep you calm and confortable. Well, he tries.
"Come on, my dear, you need to eat," he smiles while he grabs you in bride style. "It may not be as good as your food, but I tried my best."
You feel really calm is his arms... "Your best?! You should be bringing me watermelon right now!" ...but not for so long.
He sighs. "Yeah, maybe someday, honey. Maybe someday."

After finishing breakfast, you both sit down on the couch to watch TV. But you were on the opposite side of the couch, arms crossed, ignoring Idate and whatever is on TV.  You were... stressed? You were not just stressed. You were mad. You didn't know why but you were mad at Idate. Maybe because he didn't brought you what you wanted the most?Your sweet watermelon... Just thinking about it makes you feel suddenly sad, cconfused as well. And then you starts to cry.
Idate seems to note it because he hugs you as fast as the tears runs down your cheeks.
"Hey, what happened?" he asks softly.
You lay your head on his chest. "I miss watermelon."
He chuckleprohis weary eyes looking down at you. "Yeah, me too. But I promise I will bring you to an isle where there's a lot of watermelons."
"R-really?!" you ask smiling. Before Idate can give you an answer, you lay him on the couch and sit on the top of him.
Looking down you stare at his surprised face. Your heart is pounding fast and you feel your cheeks getting warm. Holding his face, you suddenly kiss his lips passionately, surprising him even more. But he soon kisses you back, with the same passion, putting his hands on your hips, bringing your body to stay as close to his as possible.
"Y/N..." he whisper your name between your lips.
You interrupt the kiss, but your lips still touch his own. You are extremely flustered.
Looking at his black eyes just makes you even more excited. "I want you, Idate..." Your eyes are still red from the tears but you don't care. You want him. Right now.
Idate grins seductively. "Is that so, my dear...?" He whispers and you nod. He grabs you by the waist and now is on the top of your, kissing your neck slowly while getting rid of your clothes. You moan at the touch of his lips on your bare skin and hear him say.
"Then I have no choices but to grant your wish."

"It's been quite a time that we don't do this." Idate says laying on the couch, one arm holding your now naked body, other arm on your stomach. His hands were carefully caressing your belly.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for that... I hasn't been on the mood lately." you say calmly.
"You do not have to be sorry about it, okay?" he kisses your cheek, making you laugh.
"Hm... Idate?" you say after a moment of silence.
"Hm?" he answers.
"Aren't you... worried? About this..." you put your own hand on your belly. "About everything...?" this sudden question makes him speechless for a moment.
"...I cannot say that I am not worried." he sighs. "But I know that everything will be okay. You are a strong woman. And I am with you, Y/N." he smiles at you, kissing your lips slightly. "No matter what, I'll always be with you."