Chapter 3: T R O U B L E

"Run, run, I need to run. They're after me. But I'm not a criminal. He is. That bastard... he is a criminal. But I am the one who's being chased."

·
"They still haven't found me. But I can't stop right now..."

·

"That... that man... destroyed my life."

·

"I need to find a place... Somewhere where people don't live... I know where I can go."

·

Wow. You're engaged. With Idate. That's something no one ever expected in Iceberg Isle. You can't blame them, though. Who would guess that the sadist cold orca could love someone enough to do something like that?
Well, you can say that's been a great time with your soon to be husband. Idate is just too much charming. And, well... a little perverted.
He's been talking about having kids. How the hell. That's what you ask. HOW THE HELL. But maybe you can try. Right...? Right.
He constantly talked about you meeting his family. Idate said that his brother will love you - but his niece... not much. But he was extremely excited about it.

"...Then, I think our wedding ceremony would be nice in the beach." Idate said while you two were making lunch. "I mean, somewhere warm. I know you like warmness..."
"I think that's a good idea," you smiled sweetly before kissing his cheek. "I would love that."
"Then it's settled." he answered.

You remembered something. You have been dreaming about a really weird thing.

"You know, Idate..." you were kinda nervous. "I had the same dream again."
The orca flinched.
"Really?" he asked cautiously.
"Yeah..." you answered in a low voice. "I think that... that dream... must mean something important about my past."
"I don't think this is a good idea, Jay..." he was worried. He just can't let it happen again.
"It won't be like the last time, I promise," you caressed his cheek. "But I need to know who I really am."
He sighed slowly, defeated. "If that's what you want..."
"Thanks." you smiled that warm, sincere smile that makes Idate instantly desire you.
"C'mon, don't do it..." he tried to hold himself.
"Do what?" you asked innocently. That innocence makes the humanoid orca desire you even more. You drive him crazy.
"I can't do it. Why you do this to me." he gave up and just stopped making the lunch.
He took you in his arms in bride style - surprising you - and led you toward your bedroom, throwing you in the bed.
"W-what was that?" you asked confused. "We need to finish lunch!"
Idate, on the top of you, just laughed. "We can finish later. But now, I want you.."
He leaned in and drowned you in a slow, passionate kiss.

We can say that it was a lovely day.

                                ¬.¬

It seemed to be a normal day - just like others. Everything was peacefully silent, but something was... off. Everyone in the isle felt it. An important, probably not good event will happen.
The waves were strangely violent and agitated. And... a boat could be seen on the horizon. It was coming towards the isle. Not good.
Inside the boat was... a human. A young, not so tall, with dark hair and pale skin man.
Rock was the first to notice the new stranger. "What the fuck... another human." he said. But the penguin had a bad feeling about the man, and it wasn't because it was a human. He still doesn't know why though.

The man soon reached the coast of the isle, searching carefully for something - or someone. He had a innocent and curious look on his face, and he seemed to be so pure.
"I know she's here..." he said in a soft voice.
Rock then turned into his human form and pointed his gun to the stranger while walking towards him. The man soon noticed and put his arms up.
"H-hey, I'm not here to steal anything, I swear...!" he said in a desperate voice.
"Who the hell are you and what you think you are doing here." Rock said aggressively, not putting down the gun.
"I-I'm Nicholas...!" he muttered. "I just came here because... because I heard that someone I know is here."
"Someone you know?" Rock asked suspicious. "You really went from wherever place you humans live, passed through the sea in a little boat, came to a freezing place that can kill you, just to see IF someone you know is here?! You are fuckin crazy."
"I-I know is kind of dumb, but... that person is really important to me. I'm really worried... she disappeared over a year ago. But, some months ago, I've found a thing that she left. And it was a map." said Nicholas. "I've been traveling for almost four months, and, well... the map brought me here."
"So it's a woman. Fuckin humans." Rock said disgustedly.
"W-what do you mean?" Nicholas asked confused. "Anyway, the woman is..." the man showed his ring finger from his left hand, revealing a gold ring. "My wife. Perhaps you know a woman called Y/N? I really miss her."
Rock lowered his gun, surprise in his eyes. He remembered. That's your name. Your name. That man... he means trouble.

_______

YEAH YEAH GUESS WHOS BACK
YEA THATS ME
THIS IS SO BAD IM SORRYYYYYY