Seven - Party Time

**Hey guys! This chapter is a long one but I really like it. Enjoy, thanks for all of your support!!**

Harry stepped into his apartment, carelessly throwing his bag on the floor in the entryway before going into his bedroom. He flopped onto his bed and pulled out his phone. The paparazzi pictures, as well as some pictures from fans, were already all over social media. There were thousands of comments already, some calling them 'Larry' and gushing over how adorable they were while some called them nasty names and said that they were gross. Harry wondered what Louis thought about the pictures. Personally, Harry thought they were really cute. They looked like a proper couple. He hoped Louis sort of thought the same, he couldn't really ever tell what was going on in Louis' head though.

He liked a few of the pictures and favorited a few of the positive tweets before texting Liam, telling the boy that he was home and up for whatever Liam wanted to do.

From Liam:
Party at Michael's place!!!! I'll pick you up in a few hours! Be ready curly!

Harry huffed a little. Once again, he was being invited so something he didn't really like. But, he guessed that he had some fun last time with Luke and that there probably wouldn't be any more fights since he and Louis were friends now. So, Harry said 'fuck it' and agreed.

To Liam:
Didn't know baseball players partied so much.... But I'm in. -H

From Liam:
Hell yeah! See you soon

Harry headed for the bathroom, deciding he needed a shower before getting ready for the party. Harry took off his clothes, pausing for a moment to check himself out in the mirror. He decided that it was weird and shook his head, turning on the water as he hummed to himself.

"Damn it," he groaned out loud, realizing there weren't any towels. Harry couldn't even remember he last time he did laundry and he knew he would be using a dirty towel today. He reluctantly headed out into the living room in pursuit of the laundry room.

"Surprise!"

Harry swore he nearly had a heart attack. He was standing completely naked in his living room, simply trying to get a towel for a nice shower, when Niall's loud Irish accent scared him half to death. Harry had screamed out loud and jumped to grab the blanket off of the couch so he could cover himself. "Niall! What the fuck?" he yelled, his cheeks flushing red.

Niall let out a loud laugh, "Good to see you too, Harold! Man, I knew you liked to sleep naked but I didn't know you just roamed around your apartment like that too!" He was grinning, a cheeky look on his face.

"I'm naked because this is my apartment and I live alone! I didn't expect anyone to be here! What are you even doing here?" Harry asked as he wrapped the blanket around his waist, eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his best friend in disbelief.

"Well, I never see you anymore. You're a professional athlete now with no time for little old me! And I missed my best friend, is that a fucking crime? I think not. I think it's a kind and thoughtful gesture of me to come and surprise you and-"

"-Niall. This really isn't a good time. You know I love you to death but, I really need to go shower. I have a party to go to tonight and only have a few hours," Harry explained, cutting Niall off.

Niall pouted dramatically. "I remember when we used to go to parties. Together. Like best mates. I already don't see you often because of your music career. I thought baseball would be less time consuming. But if anything, it's worse because now I never see you and I don't get tickets to cool concerts," Niall crossed his arms, looking at Harry with puppy dog eyes.