Twenty One Cont. - Broken Hearted (H)

Harry was excited. He had big plans for the day ahead and he knew that everything would be great. Louis had done so much for Harry and the curly haired boy finally had found a good way to reverse the roles and do something for Louis now.

Technically, Harry was breaking rules in order to complete his little mission. He wasn't supposed to attend events hosted by the Great Britain team, games they played, or basically anything involving them until his reinstatement (which wasn't for two more days). But, Harry called Simon and the older man gave him the green light to come to the game.

Harry sat way up in the stands and watched, cheering loud and proud for the man he was in love with, leaving during the last inning to go into the locker rooms- he wanted to surprise Louis by being there and to take him out for the day. Plus, he put some flowers in Louis' locker for the boy to find on his own.

He waited and waited, sitting on the little bench in front of Louis' locker for what felt like hours. The lads eventually started to file into the room so Harry got to his feet, greeting his friends and congratulating them on their win. He talked to Liam and Luke and Ed and Mikey while he waited for the one person he was dying to see. But Louis never came.

"Zayn, where's Louis?" he asked the raven haired boy, feeling confused.

Zayn nodded his head towards the doors. "Cowell stopped him in the hall, they're out there talking. It shouldn't be much longer though," he shrugged, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"Oh. Okay, thanks. Good job today, by the way. See ya around," Harry said politely, smiling up.

Zayn flashed him an awkward smile. "Thanks Harry. See ya," he replied before moving and slipping out the door.

The rest of the boys followed suit, nearly everybody was gone within five minutes. Calum was the only boy left, he was sat on the bench across from Harry as he tied up his converse and hummed quietly to himself.

"Hey Calum, congrats on the win," Harry said politely to the other boy, standing up to brush off his jeans and readjust his button up for when Louis came in.

Calum looked up and a smile spread across his face, like it was the first time he noticed that Harry was there. "Oh, hey Har. Thanks. How's it going?" he stood up and moved towards Harry.

"Good. I'm just waiting for Louis," Harry told him, crossing his arms over his chest. He still wasn't really Calum's biggest fan, but he figured he could at least be nice. They were teammates, after all.

Calum rolled his eyes and moved closer, he placed one hand on the locker beside Harry's lead and leaned slightly. "You're still hung up on Tomlinson, huh?" the Australian boy asked.

Harry attempted to side step away from him, but Calum put his other hand up. "Yes. I am very much still hung up on Tomlinson. What are you doing?" he fired back, reaching up to shove Calum off of him.

The muscular boy grabbed Harry's hand before it came in contact with his chest. "Something I should've done a long time ago. You know, I only said all those things about Tomlinson to get to you. I knew you guys were a thing. You didn't do a very good job at hiding it. I wanted to see if you really liked him. Looked like you did. But I think I can change that," he mused in a sing song voice that sent shivers up Harry's spine.

"Let go of me. Get out of my way," Harry spat, trying to get his hand out of Calum's grasp.

"I like a fighter."

And then, Calum was kissing him. Harry was confused and angry and trying his best to get away but he just couldn't. Calum was too strong and Harry was too weak. It only got worse from there, too, because Louis walked in.