Going for a walk whit who?!?!?!

Fridas POV

"You want to sitt down?" he asked me. "I wont bite you if you're scared of that" the cute boy told me. I still dont know his name.

"Oh but what if I bite?" I said. OMG. I did not just say that. I could fell my checks burning. Why did I say that. He have to think that I'm some kind of freak.

"Sitt down or you want to go out on a walk?" he asked and I could die. I mean it. He sounds so so HOT. Sounds wrong I know but he really does sound hot. Dont blame me. Blame him for talking to me.

"Lets go on a walk" I said and he stood up. "Can you just tell me one thing?" I asked as we walked out from Starbucks.

"Yes you can what do you want to ask?" he told me and I could fell me legs go weaker every thime he talked. No every time he did something at all.

"Whats your name? You know that my name is Frida and I am all totally weird" I said and we both laught at me coment.

"Ehmm well ehmm my name is Louis" he told me when we wher dont laughing. He tensed up a little when he said that to. Wonder why. Well he doesn't seem like a killer so I don't really care.

One hour later

Me and Louis was sitting on an bench inxthe park talking laughing and just having so much fun.

"I think I have to go heres my number text me" I said geting up and gave him a piece of paper whit my number on it.

"Can I just ehmm" said to me. I didn't realise that he was standing in fromt of me. And I really didn't realise what was happening when he was leaning towards me. He closed hie eyes and kissed me. And in my surprise I kissed back. It was sweet and soft. Like our lips wher made for each other. He gave me one last peak on the lips and then left.

Did he just kiss me? Do I have feelings fir Louis? Does he have feelings for me?

I couldn't think straight. Maybe I do have feelings for him. Well we'll se.

A/N Hello everybody how are you I am doing great and I hope you like my story. Let me know and sorry for the typos but as you know  from Sweden so you just have to deal whit it.