Catch my berath

Fridas POV

It have been two weeks. Me and Louis have been talking alot lately and its really fun. He is just so cute. And if you think that I don't know who he is then your wrong. He told me four days ago. And I don't mind. I mean I love him. But not in the same way he loves me. He loves me as a friend but I think I love him more than a friend. I am going to have some friends from Sweden to come over here. My brother Johan is coming and some of my best friends. Like Jennifer, Elin, Moa and Ludwig. You may think wow shes friend whit a boy? Well yes I am Ludwig is the most important friend in my life. He is also one of Johans best friends so that nice.

Right now I am home lisening to Survived You whit Clay Aiken. Old I know but I love that song. I found it in a fanfic I was reading and I just loved it.

"Shelby come back whit my Nutella" I could here Sydney scream and they both ran in to my room.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE" Shelby screamd back at Syd and ran out. It was like they didn't see me. Like I was a ghost. Even though I know that they saw me it hurt.

I have always and I really mean always been invisible. At home. But not that much but still they don't see me. In school. Very much. And when people saw me I wanted to go back being a ghost.

My phone rang and when I saw who it saw I froze. Why did she call me. I thought that she hated me. That she wanted me dead. I tought to myself. I awnserd the phone.

(A/N F is for Frida and E is for Ella)

F: Hi

E: Hi how are you?

F: Ehm good. Now what do you want?

E: Oh I just want to talk to my best friend.

F: Really. Wow you are really doing this right. Well bye

E: Yes I am and leav him alone you understand. He is mine and you can never get him

F: Really he is your. Well last time I checked he wasnt talking to you.

I hung up the phone and sighted. Me and Ella had been best friends for a long time. And when Kim a neve boy started to tqlk to me she got all crazy on me. She was in love whit him. I was friend whit him and sge wasn't. And well now we hate eacg other.

"FRIDAAAAA LOUIS IS COMING OVER AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU TO SNOG SO ME AND SYD ARE GOING OUT" I heard Shel scream up to my room and then the door shut. Wait why would me and Lou snog. We aren't even a couple. But I wish we wher. Okay Frida you HAVE to stop whit all this day dreaming.

I walked down and sat in the sofa in front of the tv. But I didn't turn it on. After what seemed like forever but was only 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door. Yay must be him.

I walked over to the door and opend it and when I saw Lou I closed it and screamed "I don't want to bye cookies" thought the door. Haha. I don't really know why but still fun.

It went silent so I tought he was gone but when I opened the door I ran inside as fast as he could. What a crazy kid.

"Sorry but I don't have any cookies Niall ate them all" he said and we both started to launch. When we where done launching we sat at he sofa and just talked as always. Just talked.

"So when was those friends of yous come over here?" Lou asked me whit a smile on his face.

"Ehm tomorrow why you wondering?" I asked him and he stared into my eyes. We sat like that for a few seconds until his face became bigger. WAIT. Dont tell me he is going to explode. Oh no he is just leaning in. Wait WHAT. Why would he lean in? What is he doing.

"Stop thinking so hard" he said moving even closer to me. "I want to try something" he said and I just nodded. He closed his eyes as he also closed the gapp between our lips. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. It was nice. He had kind kisses. Kind of. Can you even say that? Well I did.

We kissed for what felt like no time at all. But it probably was like five minutes. When Lou broke the kiss he smiled at me. We both breathed hevy so we just satt there catching our breaths wille staring in to each others eyes.

"I wonder something"  Lou said and turnd his face down to the floor. "Do you ehm do you" he started but he didnt finich. "Want to be like my ehm girlfriend?" he said and turnd his face now back up to me. "I  mean you can get so much better and you dont have to and I hope we can still be friends" he said when I didn say yes or no.

"Ehm wow I did not expect that" I al of a suden said. "But I would love to" I told him but he just ceppt on blabering about that I didnt have to and that he was okay whit that.

"Wait what did you say?" he asked and I laught at him.

"I said that I would love to be your girlfriend" I told him and his face got this really big grin on it. He then kissed me again. We satt the rest of the day on the sofa watching movies, kissing and cudling.

A/N I hope you like it cause it tock me over one hour to write. Okay okay I admit. I lisend to music and every time a good song started I sang it and then write a little and then sang. So sont blame me. But waht do you think? Good great or shit? Well I hope its not shit cause then its no fun.

This chapter was not much Shelby or Sydney but it will be more of them I promis you.

Please Vote Coment Fan

Love you all my little carrots :P