Chapter Six

You woke up in the morning to your phone vibrating like a maniac. You pick it up and it was a bunch of messages from Yamaguchi.

FreckleBaby: _____.

FreckleBaby: _____!

FreckleBaby: Get up!!

FreckleBaby: Check the news right now.

FreckleBaby: It happened again.

At the last message, you sprinted down the stairs and to the living room. Your dad was watching TV from his easychair.

"I can't believe it..." You heard his mutter.

You looked at the screen and your hunch was right. Suga was dead.

"Sugawara Koushi was found dead this morning at Karasuno High School. It has been said that he was found with his throat slit and his eyes taken out from their sockets. He was then hanged up from the ceiling ina nearby classroom. There was a note in his pocket saying 'Pathetic.' More at 10." The news reporter said before cutting off for a commercial.

You clenched your phone tightly. You wasn't even sad; more like pissed off. You had to stop that blonde French fry before anything else could happen. You quickly ate breakfast and threw on some clothes. You sprinted out of the door and to the scene of the crime. You need to something, anything, to put an end on this.

*************
You arrived at the school gate. Cops were all over the place, looking for clues in the courtyard. You easily managed to sneak though the back and toward the classroom that Suga was in. But when you arrived, the floor was closed off. A few curse words slipped from your mouth in anger. But one thing you realized is that the hallway was too quiet. The police should be checking the real crime scene, not the courtyard. It seemed like someone tricked them into believing something was out there. And you knew who.

Just then, your phone vibrated. Irritated and a bit creeped out due to his constant bothering, you check it.

FreckleBaby: _____, are you up?! This is important!

[????]: Yes I'm up. You said he wouldn't kill him until Friday!

[????]: Btw I'm at the school.

FreckleBaby: Wtf? No!

FreckleBaby: .......Well I guess it doesn't matter.You're kinda screwed anyway.

[????]: What do you mean?

FreckleBaby: It means thatshdibndiknnnd

[????]: ????

[????]: Yamaguchi?

[????]: Yamaguchi?!?!

[????]: .....

[????]: ......Tsukishima?

FreckleBaby: Hello, my love~.

[????]: Don't call me that, you murderer.

FreckleBaby: I wouldn't call it murder exactly....I would call it "extermination."

[????]: .....

FreckleBaby: Anyway, Yamaguchi won't be answer back anytime soon. You would expect a servant to be more loyal...

FreckleBaby: I found out about your stupid plan a while ago ad I knew you two would try something. So I had to take care of business ahead of schedule.

FreckleBaby: Unfortunately, that scumbag Suga just had to scream like a little bitch and it got the attention of some teachers here.

FreckleBaby: After I pick up my things from the classroom, we should go on a date. Just you and me~. It will super romantic.

[????]: Never!! You're a piece of trash who is going to get what he deserves at the end!

FreckleBaby: You always play hard to get, _____~ Don't worry, I won't take long. I'm just down the hall, after all.

You quickly look up and there he was. He was quite far, but you could make out his figure. He was walking toward you, his footsteps getting louder and louder as he got closer.

FreckleBaby: Don't move. I can see you. Just be patient ~

You stood their in fright, staring at Tsukishima as he walked into the classroom. You walked over to the window and saw the cops still hanging around the front gate. An idea sprung into your head and you flew open the window. On the top of your lungs, you screamed. You could hear clamoring from the classroom and you saw Tsukishima stepping out in a hurry. He looked at you and his face turned furious. The police heard your scream and ran inside. You took this chance and run down the stairs and out of the school. Luckily, you managed to avoid the police going in. But you hope it wasn't the same for Tsukishima.