What's up, my dudes

Hello again! It has been a long time since I have updated this book of mine. As you can see, I have been inactive for a couple of years now (or when I last updated my Yandere! Sugawara fan-fiction, and sadly, I will probably remain inactive. But I wanted to send you guys a final message.

I remember writing this book and the Suga book back in high-school, and despite how these books are riddled with typos, grammar errors, and garbage storytelling, I love this books. These books, mainly this one, were the first books I ever completed, front to back. I managed to write a book about my two favorite things, Haikyuu and yanderes, and bust out a entire book. That is extremely surprising to me, especially since now (As a third-year college student), I managed to finish anything. This book was, and still is, one of my proudest accomplishments and it makes me happy that so many people are still reading it!

With that in mind, the comments ya'll be posting...

Be having me laughing my ass off (in a good way).

Recently, a friend of mine and I decided to sit down and read this trash start to finish, and I'm pretty sure we both almost died from laughing. The book is terrible but your funny comments will always bring a smile to my face. (Fun Fact:  I never learned about to turn off email notifications for comments on my books, so basically every time you comment, I get an email.)

Your comments and love always remind me of this book and how this era of my life, whether good or bad. 

One day, I'll come back to finish that Suga book, but at this moment, that's not happening. But I wanted to send this message to you all that I am aware and appreciate you for reading and commenting on my book.

Thank you for reading,

ShiroLily