Chapter Seven

It has been a week Tsukishima texted or called you. You sat on your bed, glaring at your phone. So far there haven't been any reports on the news saying he has been arrested for murder, telling you that something is up. They finally opened the school again, so today was the first day back. Everyone was fearful, worried that the murderer would pop out of nowhere and get them.

Being killed by a murderer is one thing, but being killed by a tall, scary, blonde french fry is another, you thought to yourself as you listened to your friends ramble on and on about the deaths.
Excusing yourself from the group, you went to the courtyard. You sat near the vending machines. The sun was bright and the breeze was crisp. You sighed tiredly, wishing this could all end.

"Psst~! Hey! You!" A whisper called out from somewhere.

You looked around, a bit confused. You looked next to you and behind the corner, a head peeking out. He looked very plain looking but still pretty handsome.

"Um...what do you need?" You asked, staring at him.

"Are you ____?" He asked.

"Yes.....?"

"Oh good. The volleyball team needs to talk to you." He said, coming out of hiding.

You stood up and placed your hands on your hips. Before you made any choice, you had to make sure this guy wasn't working for Tsukishima.

"Why? Do I know you?" You asked, glaring lightly.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ennoshita. Daichi-san sent me to find you."

"Hmmm......" You examined Ennoshita and he seemed like a nice guy. But he could use some sleep. "Fine. I'll guess I go."

You followed Ennoshita to the gym. It seems all the members were there. If you remember correctly, the members (well, remaining members) were Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Narita, Kinoshita, and this guy. The coaches and the managers were nowhere to be seen.

"Daichi-san. I found her." Ennoshita said as he walked up to him.

Daichi looked up and quietly thanked him before waking toward you. His face was serious and forlorn.

"Thank you for coming, ____." Daichi said, bowing lightly.

"Anytime. What do you need?" You nodded lightly.

"...Do you know what's going on? We noticed that all these deaths...seemed to be revolved around you. Now, we're not trying to say that you kill them or something but...Suga was alive until he spoke to you. I was near the gym that day and over heard you two talking, I couldn't hear much but I know he said someone was threatening someone."

You looked at Daichi and your heart shattered a bit. A few tears were running down his face. You heard from Kageyama that Suga and Daichi had been dating for almost a year. You couldn't stand seeing someone who didn't have a part in this cry for losing someone they cared about.

Okay, this has gone on long enough. If  things don't wrap up soon, everyone will be goners. Tsukishima is going to get it.

"Okay, Daichi. Listen well. This is going to be a long story." You said, crossing your arms.

*************

The members' eyes were wide in shock and fright after you finished your long story.

"I-It was Tsukishima this whole time...?" Asahi said nervously. "What if he comes after us?"

"Well she said that he said he hasn't done anything in a while." Nishinoya.

"It doesn't mean he won't though. If he hasn't, he probably has Yamaguchi and Kageyama hidden away somewhere." Daichi replied.

"We have to do something. If he isn't at school, he probably has one of his 'helpers' spying on me. So at this moment, everyone here is on his blacklist. I know I am." You said.

"What we can do is kick his ass!" Tanaka shouted angrily. "He killed Hinata and Suga-san!"

"Don't be drastic, Noya. We'll plan something different." Ennoshita said, grabbing him by his collar.

"You guys...are going to help me?" You said, your eyes widening.

"Of course. We can't let you do this alone." Narita said, smiling lightly.

You grin, happy that you have people you can trust on your side.

But how long will it last?

***********

Outside of the gym, near one of the window, a familiar black haired boy sat there with a video camera. His eyes were gray and empty.