Chapter Nine: The End

"B-But...why me?" Nishinoya said, his voice shaking lightly. He kept his eyes on Kageyama.

"Well, if you didn't know, I had Kageyama here, videotape all your "meetings" this week and last week. Talking about how to catch me in the act or whatever...I can't believe you guys thought that would work. Anyway, one of the reasons I want you dead is because my strong hate for you. You're so loud and obnoxious,  and always laughing and nice, it's extremely irritating. And then...! You use those same charms on ____! I saw you! You sat there in front of my face and flirted with my one true love! I couldn't allow that!" Tsukki shouted.

"H-Huh....?! I swear! I never did that! You're insane, Tsukishima!" Nishinoya stuttered, his eyes full of fear.

"I know I'm insane, but I'm not stupid. Kageyama, take him out." Tsukki hissed, glaring angrily at Nishinoya.

Kageyama lurched forward, taking Nishinoya by his arm. He struggled to get away, fighting back but Kageyama's height and strength overpowered him. Kageyama stabbed him in the stomach, blood landing on the floor and on his face. The others quickly backed away, Tsukki laughing manically. Kageyama stabbed him repeatedly, making sure he finished the job. Soon, Nishinoya was limb and motionless. Kageyama stood up, thick layers of blood on the front of his clothes.

"Very good job, Kageyama~ I couldn't done it better myself." Tsukki said, stepping forward. 

"Tsukishima, you didn't have to do that. Any of this. You're doing all this out of vain and insanity." Daichi said, moving toward Tsukki.

"Stay back, Daichi, or I'll kill you next." Tsukki sais, making him stop in his tracks.

"Who should I eliminate next, Tsukishima-sama?" Kageyama finally said, wiping the blood off of his face.

"Hmm.....maybe Asahi. I bet he screams like a bitch." Tsukki said, smirking.

Kageyama walked forward toward Asahi, who quickly hid behind Daichi.

"Tsukki! Stop this right now! I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt my friends!" You shouted, walking up to him.

Tsukki's eyes widen in surprise, shocked.

You were shocked yourself, knowing that even though you said you would stop him and put an end to this, you were actually scared. You acted all high and mighty on the outside, but in the inside, you were like a scared kitten. Your body began to shake in fear as Tsukki stared at you.

"Whatever I want~?" Tsukki said, his eyes full of lust.

"W-Well, to a extent, yes." You said, stepping away.

"You're not going to lay a finger on her, you monster." Tanaka said, glaring daggers at Tsukki.

"Tch. Kageyama, shut him up." Tsukki said, Tanaka automatically regretting his outburst.

But Kageyama simply stood there, his hands trembling slightly.

"Kageyama. Do it. Stop standing there and do it." Tsukki repeated, his anger rising.

Kageyama gave a light shook of his head and responded.

"No."

You looked at Kageyama, your heart racing as the tension in the room rose.

"Kageyama~...What did you just say to me?" Tsukki gritted his teeth and slowly walked toward him.

"I...I said no. I don't want to kill T-Tanaka." Kageyama stuttered. His eyes began to change into a  mixture of blue, blacks, and grays. 

"You are my slave. You will do whatever I say. And I said kill Tanaka. Actually...kill everyone here!" Tsukki grabbed him roughly by his shirt."Do it now!"