pizza

Two  immigrants and and a fiesty Frenchman walk down town.... It's was warm but every once in a while a gust of wind would fly by

   The lighter man of the group Groaned, "I'm starving...."
   "Alexander...get a job...man" Alexander glared at him
   "I have a job.." Alex glared "it takes time"
   "Wait your job is prenant Laurans au lit ?" His voice ever so taunting, mulligan let out a laugh soon followed by Lafayette....
    The red faced man turned to the bigger of the three, "Mu- mulligan! W-what did he say!" He glared at the two "Lafayette what did you say!" The two men laughed.

   He turned to mulligan "an't it fun to make fun of lil guy"

The two men broke out into laughter again....

   "I really do hate you two sometimes" Alexander said his arms crossed.

    "No you don't!" Mulligan said amused.

"You LOVE us!" Lafayette smiled.

Mulligan nudged Alexander.

They keep walking.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"AMOUR!"

The pushing keep going until.

"No I d-" Alexander was cut off, mulligan clearly didn't know his own strength. Within a second Alexander shoved to the ground.

   Alexander's head throbed "shit" he blinked a few times when he finally opened them he saw a familiar face standing over him.

"Well if it isn't Arron bur....." He said haisiley....

"Sir!" He chuckled "now tell me. What are u doing lying on the floor?" He raised an eyebrow

   "You could help me up!"
He said annoyed

Lafayette and mulligan immediately pulled him up almost as if they don't want bur to touch him.

   Even tho it was sunny the wind still loomed, knocking more of the hair out of Alexander's bun that "was" neatly put up on his head, know it was basically a mess of long hair.

His smiled faded....noticing the two men behind him.

"Well I see the whole- your missing one arnt ya, the lil fistey one, especially after he's had a drink or two"

   Mulligan and Lafayette laughed at this but then stopped, they glared at burr.

There was a strange tension in the air, Alexander knew if they stayed around any longer a mulligan and Lafayette would find a way to fight with his "frenime?" What ever.

  "Hey Laurans is working!" Alexander said, "problem solved, let's go!"

   "I'll be on my way" Arron said  briskly and walked off.

"We literally run into him every where we go!" Mulligan sighed

The watched him leave his hands in his pocket.

"He's ok" Alexander shrugged, he knew the three of them didn't get along, John wasn't found of him either.

"You basically hate the man" Lafayette said.