Goodnight (JeffMad's)

Maddison's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch with a Pen and paper, we had an assignment due in Washingtons class, and Jefferson wasn't here in fact he was an hour late.....
God only knows what he's doing probaly getting drunk and hitting on any lady he laid his eyes on, they either gawked over him or regeected him....

I wrote as fast as I could, this paper was due in due tomorrow at 8:30 am no later.....

I don't think Jefferson even started his...

The paper, 2000 words minimum.....I was probably half way through when the door slammed open, it was Jefferson.

He had a maroon jacket on with black pants, he stumbled through the door with a large smile on his face.

"HEYYYYY maddy" he said, he was trying to unzip his jacket, but in the way he walked it would of been pointless for him to keep trying.

I set my paper down on the table and walked over to him, I helped him unzip his jacket, he threw it on the coat rack.

"Thankkkks maddy" his words slurred, a strong sent of alcohol was let out with each word he spoke

God I hated it when he called me maddy, it got on my nerves when he would call me Mr. Madison, mabey it was the way he said it with that cocky aditude of his sounding like he was above the rest....which in my opinion he really was.

"Jefferson, have you been drinking?" I asked knowing the answer.

He stumbled over to the couch, "H-how da ya know?" He questioned.

"Well you breath reeks of alcohol, and your stumbling" he looked at me pouted eyes.

"You caught me!" He smiled.
T-that Hamilton guy really g-gets on my nerves"

He was now sitting down head back legs dangling off the side of the couch.

I say down next to him "is Hamilton the reason you were drinking"

It looked as if Jefferson had to process that thought for a while.
"Um well...I- I was on my way here-and I ran into to...Hamilton, like literally, and we got into we started fighting and- and" he started to repeat himself.
   "I got a drink" he said.

"A drink?" My eyebrows raised.

"Fine mabey two, or three I lost track" he was so drunk and for him to be like this, he would of had to of had more than two to get him to this state.

    "So have you started your paper yet?" I questioned

A look of horror spread acrossed his face, "NO, IM SO SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET YOU HERE!!"
    "I SORRY!" His sentences became short and senseless.

"It's ok, go get your computer" I said as he stumbled off the couch.

I'm not sure why I put up with him.....

A few minutes he came back with his laptop and set it on my lap.

"There"

I opened the laptop up and typed in his password.

The first thing that came up was a document titled "random" I went to click out of it and on to the paper for Washington's class when a few short lines caught my eye.

James my love,

when shall I tell you my true feelings,

the feelings that pain me every day,

I want you in my arms,

I wish I had the courage to tell you this face to face