Feelings (JeffMads)

Jefferson's P.O.V

     Maddison had been sick this past week. It sucked going to classes without him, dealing with Hamilton alone. in the beginning, taking care of him was not something I liked to do, but recently it hasn't bothered me.

   I looked at my phone, 8;30. 15 minutes until class started, I should probably see If Maddison is feeling any better.

     I stumble my way out of bed and changed out of my pajamas into a red t shirt and pair of black pants. I walked out of my bedroom "Maddison? have you seen my coat?" Maddison was peacefully asleep on the couch a box of tissues on the table and a blanket on the floor.  Guess I'm going to classes alone today. I walked over to the couch and picked up the blanket wrapping Maddison up, there he will be warm.

   I sat down by his feet and put on my shoes, "Maddison, call me crazy but I think" wait what am I saying I cant tell him now... wait.... he's sleeping.

    "Maddison I think I'm In love with you, you will never believe me, but I have just recently noticed them, lately I have been acting different something you may not have noticed but its just around you, when I am around you my stomach feels wired, I want to tell you but I'm a coward, your the only one who has made me feel this way you make me happy, we have been friends for over two years now and I don't want to ruin it... that's why I cant tell you, that's way I put up the act maybe that's why I am so insecure about making friends, I can never tell you this awake. Mabey one day i will suck it up and tell you, but until then"

   I stood up and stared at him he was hugging a pillow close to his chest, Maddison why cant you be mine....I placed a quick kiss on his forehead and walked out the door.

Madison's P.O.V

   "Madison I think I'm in love with you" wait what  Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson in love with me.......I have to be dreaming. he went on  "you will never believe me, but I have just recently noticed them, lately I have been acting different something you may not have noticed but its just around you, when I am around you my stomach feels wired, I want to tell you but I'm a coward, your the only one who has made me feel this way you make me happy, we have been friends for over two years now and I don't want to ruin it... that's why I cant tell you, that's way I put up the act maybe that's why I am so insecure about making friends, I can never tell you this awake. Mabey one day I will suck it up and tell you, but until then" he stood up and stood there for a while and then he  kissed me on the forehead i waited till I heard the door shut. 

I sat up. I wasn't asleep it wasn't a dream it was real Thomas kissed me, I never would have thought hat Thomas would like me.....I liked Thomas I have for a while now...actually for over a year. I thought I was stupid for liking him but clearly he feels the same. Mabey I can finally tell him how I feel maybe just maybe we can be happy.  

(580 words)

A/N: TRASH.....im sorry this idea came to me in a dream...it sounded better in my mind...I thought about continuing this but I'm not sure.............TRASH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>