sleep (Lams) pt 1

~Sleep~
Lauren's P.O.V
I rolled over expecting to be cuddled with the person I feel asleep with but he wasn't there and with out him very cold.

For the past few weeks he hadn't been staying in bed, he was either studying or writting, he was probaly running on two hours of sleep, and coffee, lots of coffee.

I layed there for a few seconds, then I finally sat up and stretched . Then I wobbled my way out of bed over too the curtains.

  When I opened the curtains I was expecting sun but it was dark, so two things went through my mind either it was still night or early in the morning, so I checked my phone 1:32 in the morning......
    I made my way out of his room, after I bumped into almost everything.
    When I made my way to the  living room, I saw Alex, he "Had" been writing, and drinking coffee but he was asleep at his desk on his computer he hair was down both sides of his shoulders...
    I smirked "uh Alex?" He didn't move, so I put my hand on his shoulder messing with his dark locks.
    I knew he needed sleep, but he would probably wake up the next morning with a sore neck and with all the work he had, that wasn't the best idea.

"Alex babe, come to bed" I nudged him again and this time his eyes fluttered open.

His body shifted,and he yawned "w-what time is it" God there probably wasn't a time where he wasn't cute....he voice was so dazed and confused.

"It's like 1:30, why didn't stay in bed it was cold with out, you weren't there to cuddle with me" I admitted, I lowered my eyes.

    he raised his head "aww I'm sorry, I had work to do" his dark hair a mess.

I spun his chair around so he was facing me.

"Ya know if you don't want to sleep we can...uh." My face started to feel really warm.

He grinned and patted his lap "come here" he pracitly growled as he grabbed my hand.

Are fingers were intertwined, he had the most intoxicating smile I stepped towards him until my legs were between his. then he pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap, he ran his hands up and down my back, till they rested on my lower back.

A/N: hey I hope you guys liked I will update this chapter later, with well ya know what XD
   BUT I just wanted to post this part so you guys have something  to read XD