Start to a New Era

Peridot POV

Hey there I'm peridot but everyone calls me peri, everyone as in my friends. Amethyst (Amy), Greg, Ruby, Rose, Sapphire (Sapph), Pearl (P), and my love Lapis. We been dating for two years now and going on.... When we started dating, thanks to my best friend ruby he helped me build courage to ask her out. Although she had depression back then, it was from her ex she told me that but never told me who, well I found out on Sapphire's birthday. Its the dickhead who bullied me in highschool... Ruby's ex big brother he seemed to know rose, I know he definitely knows the best friends since birth crew (Ruby,Greg,Amy and I). But now lapis seems to be fine... Her body is ;) but she isn't really that depressed but she's super horny all the time, if I leave or she leave to go some where and its longer than a day I'd have 3 dirty pictures on my phone. I usually push the demands for me to send one back, when I see her again she instantly wants sex. I mean I really don't do that because she demands it a lot but, I do it when I come back or when she comes back. I'm not the type to want sex but when I do, I definitely come on strong / clingy / frisky.... She enjoys that, also when I'm on top but she's usually on top. I enjoy being inside of her... She enjoys me and my company,she tells me that everyday. I'm 19, my favorite colors is green... and yellow. I do YouTube / Stream on Twitch and build robots for a living either than my mom giving me 500$ a month.

I spaced out waiting for her to come back to my car its a Pontiac Solstice green of course. "Earth to Periiiii." She wined I smirked and gave a little kiss she blushed weird we been together for over two years and she still blushes from a peck on the cheek, I got out the car and brought my boxes in the dorm with 2 on the door. I walked out and Greg was standing there I slapped him up then he saw this lady,"Badalia!!" Greg yelled it caught the girls attention"What's up Family long time no see."she responded loud "Hey b!" Amy yelled. Ruby pulled up and parked I wasn't paying him that much attention, I was looking at Greg's cousin they where talking lady look like me pale,blond hair, white.... Even her hair looked like mine. Ruby was struggling to open his door and hold a TV so I helped him he stared at me weird "Thought you were that girl over." He said I chuckled "That's Greg cousin..." I took a short pause, walked in the dorm," So pale." I continued, I started to look at her He started looking at her "Hello boys." Sapphire was standing there that took us out of the stare, I walked out in room 2 it was right next to their condo. Wonder how Amy knows his cousin the condo was big, for a local college 'not private and every expensive'  hmm some one gave me a kiss I smiled and gave a kiss back I picked my box up and placed it in another room yep no TV... there's the bad thing about the dorm. Should have got a hint from ruby bringing a TV in his and sapph dorm, I stood there for a second "My TV can go in our room or do you want it in the living room and I put the other on in our room?" She asked behind me "Living room." I responded although lapis was rich, she was so done with her parents they didn't pay attention to her and it looked like they where going to have a divorce. She nodded and walked away I started to set up my set up I order a liquid cooler desk I mean I looks so sick...

 She nodded and walked away I started to set up my set up I order a liquid cooler desk I mean I looks so sick

I placed my monitors, headset some TurtleBeaches , mic RazerSeiren Pro, snacks in the mini fridge... I nearly passed out I set up the WiFi and went to the other room and jumped on the bed blinked and she was on top of me "Periiii ~ come and play with me I'll make it worth you while~~~" she said In a teasing tone she gave me a kiss and kept kissing me "Lapiss we have to go and sign up for our classes.... mmm."I said out of breath he hopped of of me and handed me some keys and walked out the door I walked out and the crew except for ruby was out they where talking about something, "yo how do you know about her?"  I asked Amy pointing at Greg's cousin "It's when you and ruby where out of town... We where real little we hung out then, and she moved up north. And her name is Badalia" She replied Badalia walked away and ruby walked up towards us, We all walked to the school we signed up for the 'freshmen classes' "Yo they having a party tonight who's down?"Amy asked  "No one classes start in 3 days."I responded "True. Lammmmmeeeeee."she sobbed  "No one is stopping you, you can go and have. as major hangover when school start." Greg chimed in "Nah I'd rather chill and check out campus before I do party.... You guys down to check it out?" Amy asked the crew nodded we where at the edge of campus we turned around. We saw a bunch of people inside a bunch of people where outside, we where basically scaling the college seeing where everything was we walked towards the pool. There where some people on the stairs "Hey can I have the right side on the bed?" Lapis asked I could barely hear her the people on the stairs where being loud "What?" I asked her we just walked in front of the people on the stairs. "Well well well what do we have here?" A loud and raspy voice said I froze.