When Fire and ice are away, we play.

I drew that /\ it's somewhat of me.

Peridot pov

Every girl he does this, I get it, it's tradition. But still every time he leaves we always be beefing over something. Personally I wouldn't want him to come back on his birthday, to all his bestfriends beefing, he is going to be pissed when he does. But I wonder what the beef will be this time? Never mind that, I'm pretty sure we will see in the during this week. I need to focus on what I'm doing right now. Making plans for his birthday this year theme is Old n Days. Just 4 bestfriends on the town, making old things happen, when we were little, ups and downs. "Ahh shit!" I yelled, my leg started to burn, madly. Laps is ran in and asked outta breath, "You okay?" "Yee. Yeah, my leg is just burning..." I said sheepishly "Burning?" She questioned. "It happens, a lot. " she came close to me, and said. "Peridot, I want you to tell me everything that's uncomfortable for... you. Even your pants sticking to your skin." She said in a low voice, that meant she was being very serious, I nodded,. "Also, can you go to the store and get me some tampons, I'm running out." I asked changing her voice into the always playful one, I started to laugh. "What's funny?" She asked turning her head like a confused dog. "You are talking away my manhood, by sending me to the store to buy tampons." I said with a smirk. "But I'll go anyways." Slightly moving my body. "Wait what's in it for me?" I asked with a devious face on. "What would you want? Then?" She asked adimiting defeat oh there are a lot of things i could have right now, hmmm. "You have to do 3 things for me." I blurted out not fully thinking "Like what?" She asked." Uh.. like favors for me. That you can't back out of." I replied. "Mm k." She responded plainly "Ow." She said immediately put her hands to her stomach. "Cramps?" I said before standing up to rub her back. "Yeah." She weakly said. "Ima go lay down." "Want me to chill with you?"I asked. "No, no.. no just go and get the tampons." She responded. At that I put her in the bed, and ran to my car, went to the nearest store. Eh family dollar is the closest place I know. I get out the car, get some 'lapis things' I get some extra things like you know... kickstarter, cotton candy, an few chargers, deodorant. You know pretty much nothing. I walk to the line, to check out. "Ha she must have you wrapped around her finger." The cashier said "Nah, not really. I mean I do this because I want to." I responded "That's what they all say, total is $13.47." He replied I handed him a 20. "They all?" I asked confused. "Dude your not, the first guy to buy their girls tampons, honestly your like the 5th person I've talking to about it today." He said while getting exact change, then handing me the change. I gave him a really? look, he gave it back. I waved bye to him, drove back to the dorms. I open the door, kick it shut. Place the bags down, get out her things walk up stairs, to our room. She is playing in her make up, wait she never wears make up. "Lapis,  I got your stuff. Why are you playing in your make up? You are so God damn beautiful on your own."(Yeah I'm talk bout you sensual, I'm crushing to hard.) I said before placing her  tampons on the counter, then handing her the cotton candy. "I dunno... you really love me don't you?" She responded, as I jumped on the bed. I patted next to me, she jumped on me gave a lil kiss then went back to eating her cotton candy. Oh lapis you are a child, my lil lapis. I rub her stomach, since she was having cramps. She purred at the sudden touch, I laughed. "Why are you purring? You only purr when your playing, or about to cum." I asked she punched my chest "I do not." She said in a pouting voice, she really is a child. "Sometimes you purr well at climax, but it like soft purrs so i dont hear it all the time." I replied with a cheeky smirk. "Shut up, lil boy. Let me eat this cotton candy..." She stopped swallowed a cotton candy Thanks it helps." She said pointing to her stomach. "Turn to your side." I commanded, she obliged. I started to rub her back, she kept purring.  After she was finished with her cotton candy, she chucked it at the trash it made it, she turned back to me. Gave me a kiss, a long sweet one. We stayed and cuddled like that, for hours though I wasn't counting. But none the less I enjoyed it.