Lazuil Gang

Peridot pov

Lapis's family, sister & mother have coming in and out, to check on up her. Technically she can't blame me for not having sex, because she has family running in and out not my fault. But I do miss sitting on the couch without Flash or somebody knocking on the door every hour. Or just having blue come over and then to make bets on how fast lapis can get me turned on. And blue is over here again talking to lapis, and there's another knock. I open it and then their mother, I let her in it seems that everyone is in happy mood. So I have no reason to be in the room. All 3 in the room, I'm just freaked out. They are all named after a blue shade, and I'm pretty sure that all of them have the same favorite color blue. I need to go to the college to speak to the professor about my idea, and show him my project. "Uh, bye honey, blue, mom?" i said. The paparazzi have died down since security have stepped up there game, i walked towards the campus. My leg was very numb, this is a good sign. I went to talk to the professor, he loved my idea & the basic draft to the start of my game. Now my leg was like it wasn't there then hurting then not there, i walked away from the professor, and started to talk to my leg. "What is up with you? This is a new feeling, is it good one?" i said to my leg "Jasper." i stated then it started to burn. "Lapis." i stated it started to numb then feel like water. "Game. Maker." i stated and it started to numb then hurt then hurt again. "Children . "Numb feeling. Okay so I'm talking to my leg because it acts like my conscience. I swear if me and lapis have kids I'm gonna talk to them, in her stomach like crazy. It will annoy her but she gets tons of sex as a bargain, it helps the baby grow. Never the less I'm still happy the professor loved my project. I need to tell lapis i would run, but i hate the paparazzi. Like everyone else, why would you want grown men to follow you around. Creepy. The paparazzi already start to see me and start asking questions. "What happened in your dorm, yesterday?" and "Why did your mom, Harlequin Green get kicked out." where asked my heart was starting to speed up, my leg started to sting. My eye vision started enhance, pills now. No i need to control this, i close my eyes stopped walking and took a deep breath and started to walk again. I opened the door then closed the door. "You alright?" asked lapis's mom "Yeah, they were asking a shit ton of probing questions. "I stated while taking a seat next to lapis. She started to rub my back in circle, rubbing really helps me mellow out, calm down, fix my vision. "So what for the Lazuli's today?"I asked to fill the dead air "Well my ex husband is not going to sue, your friend, he was going to hit a woman. Plus they asked for him not to come to the hospital. He is getting a restraining order on him." lapis mom said, I was taking it all in. "I'm surprised he can even. He never talked about 'family' until the divorce. " blue said "Its not even like her wants a family he wants to party. But he cant even do that, thank you ruby." lapis said "How come you guys took ruby off of dad?" blue asked me "Oh um, he already has a strike, on his name. He went crazy the day i lost my legs, he found out who did it. And killed them, he got put on probation for 6 months, he couldn't even visit me while i was in the hospital. They thought he was going to kill me. " I said they all froze, except for lapis she kept rubbing my back. It was slow and her thumb digging into my back lightly. "Really?" blue and lapis mom said in unison "Yeah, the girl that was here yesterday,  Amethyst. She is the one you might wanna watch. " i said "Why would we want to do that?" lapis asked "You know them, more than anyone else at the table. We built a bond that always said, we have each others back no matter the cost, or what the problem." i said " Hold up so guys will kill for each other?" lapis mom asked. "Yeah, we actually, just hurt people for each other. Because i cant fight, but they get carried away, and people end up in critical condition. " i stated lapis stopped rubbing my back "Don't stop, lapis. Please continue." i asked sheepishly. "Wow lapis, you really do have something one you hands." lapis mom said. "Yeah i know, but i love this handful." she replied "Mrs. Lazuli what is your name? You never told me? "I said. "Its Capri Cyan, peridot." she replied. "Blue what is up with you?" lapis said, while rubbing my back "Yo know same ol, same ol, working at the bar. Late night dates, some relationships..." blue paused "But i do have a girlfriend, and i plan on proposing pretty soon." Capri smiled, lapis look at me with puppy eyes. "Congrats, i hope you two. Live in happiness, and peace." lapis said with a little sad in her voice, I took her free hand and kissed it, it had my ring i gave on it. I smiled, I held on to it.

Time skip

Lapis pov

My family just left i was still a little sad, because peri didn't say a thing about proposing. I closed the door, for them. "Lapis I'm sorry, i know you want to do that so fast & i don't think your ready. I'm not ready for that yet. I mean i could do that but, I'm worried you will have doubts. Plus i think i know you enough to know that you hide your feelings. " he spat out the mouthful. "How long are you going to make me wait?" i asked simply "As long as I feel... Until I feel your ready..." he walked up to me." Lapis i love you i want you to trust me, on this." he said before kissing my hand again. "What do you want for dinner?" i asked him "Chinese, i love your homemade general toes sauce." i said while staring at me in the eyes, he let go of my hand and walk towards the breakfast bar. "I am serious about, your sauce." he said while sitting down "Yeah i know." i replied, I started to cook the rice. "You know i got and okay from my professor, for a go on my game right?" he said while starting stare at the sauce ingredients. I gave him a hug "That's great, peridot." i replied. He left me to start on his work but he worked still right in front of me, on his tablet. He was building a design, for his tech  company.

My life is a roller coaster.