Guess who is here?

"BABYGIRL WAKE UP" I heard Brandon yell in my ear. I groaned and rolled over so I am now looking up at him as he is sitting on me shirtless. I bit my lip.

"Come on we have to go" he chuckled. I groan and get out of bed walking over to our closet.

I took off his over sized tee shirt I wore to bed last light and turned around to see Brandon now bitting his lip since I was only in my undies and bra.

I chuckle and pick out my outfit.

"Hey we're are we going anyway?" I ask

"Zach , West, and Riley are in town so we are going to go have breakfast with them" he said by the way he said it I could tell he wasn't telling me something.

Me and him live in a 2 bedroom loft apartment it's only us but Liv comes and visits sometimes.

"You look hot" he says to me walking up behind me.

"Keep it in your pants" I giggle.

We walking in the diner that is at the bottom of our apartment building.

I looked around and they aren't here yet so we take a seat at a booth and get on our phones while we wait.

I turn to Brandon and smile.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too " I kiss his cheek.

"Hey Brandon why didn't I date you when we were younger?" I ask.

"Because everyone wanted you to date Hunter and I knew you did too so I stepped back and let that happen because if you dated me then we mostlikely wouldn't be here right now" he says kissing the top of my head I smiled.

Then we went back to our phones.

I heard the diners bell on the door so I looked up to see Zach , Riley, and Weston walk in but Weston wasn't the last I saw my best friend Maddie Welborn walk in.

(A/N you thought it was Hunter didn't you)

I got up and ran to her.

"Hey bitch get off of me" she laughed I giggled and got off of her.

"So Kass you are coming to a party tonight with me" Maddie said.

"Okay I guess" I say taking a sip of my chocolate milk.