Diner Dates

Once Grayson got there around three days after I called her. She was so happy to see my ring. I am truly blessed to have Brandon.

Me and her hugged for a good ten minutes until Brandon interrupted us by saying "Well you too have fun I'm going to go have lunch with Hunter and Ashton" he smiled.

"Why don't we come?" Grayson asks.

"You probably want to get settled in" I say.

"No, no I need friends here in Cali dude remember I'm the one that stayed back in North Carolina while you and our brothers were meeting celebrities in Cali" Gray laughs.

"Okay go get dressed I guess your coming along" Brandon said.

After he said that I ran up our room and grabbed his red magcon hoodie and slipped on my red high top converse.

As we walked down to the diner I was singing the Phineas and Ferb theme song and Brandon was recording me on Snapchat laughing.

All Grayson said was "goals over and over again".

"You know I finally know why you and Weston get along so well" Brandon laughed.

"THERE'S 104 DAYS OF SUMMER VACATION AND SCHOOL COMES ALONG JUST TO END IT" I screamed.

"SO THE ANNUAL PROBLEM OF OUR GENERATION IS FINDING A GOOD WAY TO SPEND IT-" Brandon scream sang with me.

By the time we finished singing we were down at the Café.

We walked in and Hunter's eyes lit up as soon as he say Grayson.

We sat in the big circler booth the order went Ashton, Brandon, Hunter, Grayson and then me.

"So Grayson I would love to show you around the city" Hunter flirts.

"I would love that" she smiles.

Me Brandon and Ashton all nearly throw up in our mouths.

We all got our food and talked about the wedding Ashton and Hunter are both going to be Brandon's Bestmen which means I have to find another Maid of Honor.