Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

After me and Brandon got home we both went outside to the balcony to talk and do a little bit of thinking.

"Do you know who you want to be your bridesmaids yet?" Brandon asked me.

"No not yet, how bout you?"

"I think I'm going to ask Ashton to be my best man and even though I highly dislike Hunter right now I might ask him to be my best man also since he is my big brother"

I smiled. Hunter has never been a bad guy he just had made some bad decisions in his life.

"Without him we wouldn't be together" I say.

"Now let's start talking about these bridesmaids" he quickly changed the subject.

"Well I was thinking that Nash and Hayes sister Grayson who is my best friend from home could be one of my maids of honor"

"I can't wait to meet her" he smiled.

"But I'm having trouble picking my second maid of honor" I say honestly.

"Just go with your gut" he said.

"The girls have all helped me through a lot it's hard" I said.

"If I was you because I know how much these girls mean to you I would choose Syd, Loren, Ariel, or Cat"

"I think I'm going to choose Cat"

"Okay"

"I'm going to go call the girls now" I get up and walk in to the house.

I dial Grayson's phone number.

Hey how are you doing in the city of Hollywood?

Hey im doing great, do you remember my boyfriend
Brandon?

Yeah why...
WAIT DID HE PROPOSE?

Yeah he did, but I was wondering if you be my maid of honor

I would be honored bitch

Also would you like
to come stay in LA with me?

I'll be there next week

After that I hung up and called Cat and the rest of the girls, they all said they would be honored.