Family

Today me and all the girls are going to look for bridesmaids dresses and my wedding dress.

I've dreamt of this day for as long as I can remember. I want a long form fitting mermaid style dress, with a heart neckline, full beaded corset at the top and fading towards the bottom.

I've been planning my wedding since I was seven. Cameron was the only one that new about my secret book. I was suprised when I found it outside on my door steps.

But what I care about isn't my dress. It's my man. The same man that has suck with me through every little break up I've been through.

At first I thought I was going to grow up and marry Hunter. Man was I wrong. Don't get me wrong Hunter was a great boyfriend and an amazing best friend but her was only a best friend to me.

Then it went to the one who I actually fell for Blake Robert Gray. Our relationship was rushed and messy. We stuck together until he crush me. I still love him but I only love him because he's like a brother to me.

Then Mr.Marihoe our relationship was short and quick. The last one I had before I actually realized that I was in love with Brandon Ryan Rowland.

Now I'm actually getting married.

My dad won't be there.

My mom will watch but I won't be able to see her.

I highly doubt that Cameron will be there.

But my family will be there.

Grayson my first best friend. The one who was with me through all the original MAGCON events. The girl who I texted three hours before my very first event for advice. My best friend since I was 10.

Ariel the one that helped me with all of my social media drama. The first friend I made in the Groupchat that was a girl.

Hunter the reason I met all my wonderful friends. The one that taught me to open my eyes and realize that I was in love with his brother.

Sydney the girl that inspired me to be myself. My best friend on social media.

And everyone else that has been there for me and still is.

Friends come and go but family will never go.

"Babe?" Brandon waved in my face.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are you okay? You were crying in your cereal." He asks slightly concerned.

"Yeah, just peachy. I'm just thinking about why my dad and Cam left me and who I'm going to get to walk me down the isle. I have no one close enough to me to do so" I continue to cry.

Brandon comes over and hugs me comforting me.

"We will figure it out I promise" he kisses my forehead. I soon relax knowing that he is here calms me down.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I UPDATED