Babbby

When I woke up I was beside someone.

It was

~
~
~
~

It was Brandon. Haha you thought it was Hunter didn't you.

Nope it was the love of my life and my best friend Brandon Ryan Rowland.

He was still asleep and we were in our own bed back at home.

I smiled slightly knowing that he won't hurt me like everyone else did.

Cameron left me after my mom died.

Everyone that I thought loved me left.

I am now sitting on my balcony in a cute pj outfit drinking hot chocolate just thinking.

I pushed everyone away because I thought it would be good for me.

I tried to push Brandon away but he wouldn't let me.

I just resently got everyone back and now I'm not letting them go.

It is still dark out so I am sitting here waiting for the sun to rise.

I'm looking on my phone now I was one my Instagram were you can look at your own profile.

I scrolled completely down to were I just met the Groupchat.

Looking at all the pictures of me and Hunter or from when I first met Loren and Ariel at playlist Orlando or pictures from magcon with Blake and Brandon, and just smiling and remembering all those memories.

One of them came up from POMS and I started crying. The next one was from the day we went to Disney and I started balling my eyes out.

I miss these days.

But I have a better life now me and Brandon are amazing and I truly think I can spend my life with him.

When we were younger I always thought I would be protected if I had a boyfriend.

But they are the ones hurting me more than protecting me.

But Brandon was always there for me.

I don't understand how I never relized it when I was younger but I belong with Brandon.

He never had a girlfriend throughout the years which is weird.

I got off of Instagram and got on my messages, I then went to the search bar thing and typed in "Da Squad" it quickly came up.

I smiled remembering the day I was put in if Hunter didn't decide he wanted me in it I would have never met Ariel, or Loren, or Zach, or went on POMS.

I looked through from the first day looking at every message that was on here.

I stopped at one were Mark asked who like me and Brandon said he did.

I started balling my eyes out.

I then stood up seeing the sun start coming up.

I smiled.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I mentally smiled.

"What are you doing up so early" he asked me.

"Just looking at memories" I simply said. 

"Do you remember your first time on Magcon with us?" He said.

"How could I not, it was the first time I saw you" I smile.

"I remember it clear as day" he smiled.

"Tell me" I grin.

Well me and Hunter were sitting in the airport waiting for all the rest of magcon because we were the first there besides Bart. We went to Starbucks and when we got back there was Cam standing next to this beautiful younger girl that I didn't know I would fall in love with. We walked up and introduced our selfs you didn't seem into the whole thing of meeting us but I knew we would grow on you. You still did not talk us spent the time waiting , on you phone. You did a musical.ly and during it I came up behind you and joined in but I was dancing wierdly and had a püma face so you busted out laughing. I then acted as normal as I could and I asked you if you wanted to do a musical.ly with me. And that was when I met my best friend and love of my life." He smiled hugging me.

I hugged him back and he kissed my nose.

"I love you" I smiled looking up into his eyes.

"I love you a lot more" he said kissing me.

We just spent our day talking about memories and we took a picture together.

I posted it on Instagram.

@ kassidydallas02 - loml💕 @ brandonrowland

Guys I'm back and this chapter was really sad know about all these memories.

This book was my summer and I just can't believe how much this book is apart of me.