•6 Nail polish

I screw off the cap of the little bottle, pulling out the little brush with black polish on it.

I started with my thumb nail, carefully I put on the drop of polish on my nail, spreading it over my nail. I tried hard not to touch the skin around it.
After my left hand was finished, I started on my right hand. That one didn't work out as good as the left one, but, for the first time, it's wasn't bad.

I decided to go to sleep, because I was tired and maybe painting your nails wasn't the best thing to do at 2am.

I weaved my hands through the air, trying to get the nails dry so that I could go to sleep.

When they finally dried and I lay in my bed, I slept like an angel.

I went to school and saw Connor. We weaved at each other. And we smiled at each other. We walked to each other. We looked each other in the eyes. We heard a voice: "TROOOOYE!" It was Tyler.

Both Connor and I looked at Tylers way-too-happy-face for a school morning. "Connor is having lunch with us today" I announced to Tyler.
Connors eyes lit up when I said that. He smiled.
"Oh that's lovely! Hi Connor!  I'm Tyler Oakley."
"Connor Franta" Connor replied with a small voice.

"Connor was forced to have lunch with Kevin and friends, and he wasn't quite amused. So I invited him over for lunch at our table." I knew Connor had a mouth and that he could talk with it, but I just thought it was easier if I explained it quickly.
Tyler nodded in agreement, while Connor threw me a thankful look.

The bel rang and we went to history class. I said to Connor he could sit next to me, and I put my bag on the table. He sat down next to it. "Wait a sec" I said, as I walked to the teacher.

"Hi Miss, I have a question"
"Go ahead, Troye" she said with a lovely voice
"Can Connor, the new boy, sit next to me for this year? He's new in this class and I'm trying to help him a bit with making new friends etcetera. We already talked a lot so I think I'd be very nice if he sat next to me because he'll be more confident and I'll be able t-..."
"Ofcourse that's fine Troye, don't worry. He can sit next to you." She said calm
"Oh thank you so so much!" I said, and walked back to my table
"But don't talk too much!" She said, and she winked.

I laughed.

I was known as a student who was rather quiet and never annoying. So she was joking, obviously.
She was a nice teacher.

So Connor and I were in class, next to each other. We didn't talk a lot because we were paying attention to the teacher. But during lunch break we talked a lot, and Connor talked with Melanie, Alessia, Tyler, Alexis and all of my friends too.

During maths class we sat together again, and I was so happy Connor and I were friends now. He thanked me about every 10 minutes.

Our last class of the day was French. Connor and I sat together. Again.
"Your nails are painted." He said
"I was aware of that" I said, a little annoyed, because he almost said it like it was something bad.
"I used to do that in Minnesota too. But I don't dare to do it anymore. They'll judge me here."
"I won't."
"Yes, but the other one a will"
"My friends won't"
"Yes but Kevin, and Nash and..."
"Are you planning to ever talking to them again?"
"Eh- no"
"Then so what? They won't even notice!"
"Yes but-"
"Please come to my house after school and then we can paint your nails. It'll be fine, I promise"
He smiled.
"Okay."
"Look, we may have some bad people in this school, but most of the people are really nice. So don't worry. It'll all be fine."
He smiled again.

We walked to my house together, and went directly to Sage's room. She had tons of nail polishes, and she told me I could use them any time. She's the sweetest sister ever.

So Connor choose a dark green shade of nail polish and we took it downstairs. I went to the kitchen to make coffee, while Connor started to paint his nails. He did is very carefully, and it went so well.

We talked a bit, about how good everything went today, about how he got so good in polishing nails, but then he had to go.

I weaved him goodbye for a long time.

(A/N Happy birthday to: meee)