Page 1

A tall Korean looking male was standing at the front desk talking to the cashier, his voice could hypnotize an angel if he would ever come across one, this man is the one your parents warn you about, he comes off sweet and caring but underneath his cover is a dark side no one could ever guess not even a psychic.

Another male about the same body size was sitting at the desk in the corner reading a newspaper that covered his face this male looked asian, he sat straight up in posture while everything in him was in proper, sunglasses set lightly on the bridge of his nose while his ears were open taking in every sound around him from the conversations across the bank to the sound of people walking outside nothing went unnoticed to him.

A smaller male was leaning by the front doors on his phone blowing a bubble from the gum he has been chewing, he looked as if he just got done running for hours due to his messy hair and slightly damp clothes, his phone looked like one that wasn't even out on the market due to him creating it himself it was high tech and had everything the male needed on there from a scanner that could look through walls to a HD camera but no one needed to know the first part.

Now the tallest male in the room was standing by the doors that are key card locked they let the workers in and out of the back room where they keep files, transactions, computers and more importantly the safe where valued items and money as held, he was very easy to spot yet no one really noticed him.

The smaller male had just got done cracking the key card reader allowing a 10 second shut down that will go unnoticed allowing a quick entry, the Asian looking male heard the doors unlock indicating him to give the signal, he quickly set his newspaper down and stood up making his way towards the front doors of the bank.

The taller male by the door noticed this action and swiftly turned to the door opening it without being seen, the smaller male had shut the cameras down for 5 seconds allowing his friend to slip inside the door without video proof, the taller male checked making sure the Korean was keeping the only female worker at the bank busy, now he slipped past her he was on his own.

Sneaking past the sercurity gaurds in the back he had about 3 minutes to make it to the safe right when the smaller male would have the door code cracked from over 500 feet away, making it to the safe in no time without being seen he waited counting down from 5... 4 ... 3... 2... Click, he opened the door and found the duffle bag that they had placed in a locker last night.

No why didn't they take the items last night you ask well that's because they only check the vault every 2 days in the mornings this gives them 48 hours of time to get away and lay low so they wouldn't get caught, the tall male got to work shoving anything expensive into the side pockets while shoving money in the main compartment of the bag.

The Asian male had gotten into their car and parked out back waiting for his tall friend to exit in about 60 seconds, his hands were calm this wasn't the first heist they have done and this surely wasn't the first high risk mission they have done but no matter how many days pass it's all the same wake up deal with another day, work, relaxe then start again there was no joy in his life not even the holidays can bring a smile to his face anymore.

The smaller male had granted the taller one a safe exit, it's time for him to exit and meet back up at the rally point, starting to whistle a song while exiting the bank sent his Korean friend he signal times up, the Korean heard the tone and kindly said goodbye before exiting the bank, heading towards their second car waiting 2 blocks down the street he started to feel a little nervous if anyone would check or get suspicious they would be in a full out flea to hide.

After time passed both the Korean and smaller male made it safely to the car starting their long drive which would prove tiring for all three men since one of them acts inhuman with the stress his body can endure.

-scene skip-

" There's my boys" Tom greeted the four men when they walked into his office doors " The money you wanted with extra this time" Evan said tossing the duffle bag onto the counter and unzipping so Toms second in command Jordan could check over it all and make sure they weren't pulling any strings.

After a few minutes Jordan gave Tom a nod " Alright boys your free to go you'll have a week off, try and run like you did 2 years ago and I will kill you this time" Tom warned sitting down at his desk with a smug smile on his face knowing everyone gets their hands dirty and all he has to do is sit in a chair pointing his finger.

The four men walked out of the office " Craig im tagging along with you guys" David had announced when entering in the back of the car with the other two males leaving their group leader alone for the rest of the day knowing he wants his privacy.

The Asians steps were slow as his eyes took in that deep blue shine the reflects from the old American muscle car in front of him, hands gentle as he opened the door sending a fresh cinnamon smell that's held inside the car.

Today is like no other, thousands of thoughts ran through Evans head while the wind blew through his open window casting a small chill over his body, swirling the scent around the car and into his nostrils.

After being taken then tied up in a basement for month only to be beaten and broken Evan stood the strongest but hide his strength inside which allowed them freedom as Tom then started training the three for his dirty work, anytime they talked about running away or escaping they were beaten and abused all over again it got to the point where they gave up and started listen like dogs with shock collars on.

Evan eventually had enough after Craig almost lost his life on a mission where they were to load weapons onto a boat which turned into a war, the buyer wanted to overthrow Tom since he is now the highest threat in the city owning everything, drugs, crime, robberies, weapon deals, paying cops, he has power over 60% of the town now and there is nothing they can do or say about it.

2 years after being taken that day Evan lost his heart he decided to try and escape they had gotten 4 states away but a tracker Craig didn't notice was their downfall, Tom found them and dragged them back to the base where Evan took the blame which lead to him being torchered for a whole year straight breaking everything inside of him.

After Evan got released back to the group they had taken in a new member by the name of Mark, it was an adjustment to the guy but eventually they got used to his presence being there and the man helping the group a lot.

After a high risk mission Evan prefers to be alone since it brings back those memories, a time where he worked to better the town only to have love kill him, does he regreet it no but he wishes they could have been more prepared he wishes he would have died that day, he watched a man who wanted to die spring to life then have that life ripped away all because of himself and that's something EVan can never forgive himself for.

--------

There's a chill over the town tonight.

Everyone is staying inside.

Stocking their shelves.

Dark clouds are about to come.

The town will be in the dark.

The storm is going it hit.

And hit hard.