Page 4

The once quiet room was disturbed by the sound of metal bouncing across the ground followed by an angry yell " FUCK" Evan cursed out leaning forward hugging his knees to his chest, his emotions were being shaken around which set this already damaged man into more stress.

Since the car had gotten scratched Evan really hasn't had the time to sit down and fix the car the past two days he had spent all his time in this garage sleeping in the car since they got back from the docks.

He had been trying to replace the rims to a dark blue like his old lover always wanted but Evan was never much of a car guy himself so this proved difficult for the male, anything to do with cars he left up to his friend while physical was more his style.

" Hey Ev were heading to town need anything" Craigs low voice echoed through the quiet garage, Evan picked his head up slightly showing a pale face with bloodshot eyes, Craig said no more just nodded then shut the door softly before gathering with the guys in the living room ready to leave for the day.

Evan pushed himself off the ground only to venture into the driver's seat looking arund the car, eyes stopped on the clove box the one part of the car he hardly opened anymore since there was no need for it.

His hand reached over slowly opening it revealing a small zipped pouch, Evan opened it carefully incase anything meaningful was it in there but all he found was a bunch of cd's.

Upon looking more he saw one with a big blue heart on it saying 'This is my shit' Evan chuckled heartfully at the small comment left on the disc and decided why not listen to it as he pushing the disc in and pressed play.

Once beside the car again Evan let the music flow through his ears and calm his body, flowing more easy as he worked on removing the tires preparing to switch the rims his head would bob from time to time, he now understood why his old friend would always have music playing while he worked.

-Character switch-

" So have you found anything more on syndicate" the deep low voice asked, " Nope but I found a cute little friend" the masked male replied kicking his feet up onto the table.

" Who" the deep voice questioned with a hint of agitation in his voice " Oh you know that little superhero everyone used to talk about" the masked male shrugged his shoulders grinning underneath his mask.

" I told you we are after syndicate, if you going to be getting distracted ill remove you from this task" the other male stated while standing from his once seated posture " Oh calm yourself it gets boring we know everything about Syndicate now so I don't see why we are waiting I mean right now we could take him out" the masked male stated bluntly.

" You know the plan we are sticking to it and from now on stay focused or I'll have your neck" the male warned walking out the door.

" So watch Vanoss more got it" the masked male chuckled as he pushed from the table they were talking at " Doesn't hurt to find out more about his group so were better prepared if were taking down the biggest criminal in this city we can't go in only knowing about him" the masked male spoke out under his breath.

Moments after exiting the room he was pinned to the wall face scrapped slightly " Touch any of those men and ill gut you" a low voice spoke out with venom making the masked male shake " Alright I wont I just want to know why he was and is still so talked about" he spoke out defending himself.

A loud crack was heard as a fist hit the wall " Boss I won't touch him ok I got curious no one has seen me and I'm not risking anything" the mask male pleaded hearing a heavy breath on the back of his neck " Mess up once and see what happens, touch that group and all you'll see is black while you suffocate on the smell of dirt 6 feet underground" the male warned before disappearing as quickly as he arrived.

" Fuck" the masked male shivered out, their boss was not one to be around much since he's normally hidden from everyone, when he shows up everyone instantly loses their hard ass act because they know what this male can do and it scares all of them to death, no one dares to go against his word once something was said.

After a few hours the masked male was now out scouting the area like he was assigned, the worry was starting to make him paranoid, he was scared boss would be out watching him and with one wrong step there would be a bullet through his head or worse.

Shaking the thought off he kept on track towards Syndicates base to find and make sure each entrance and exit is still open, if they were to infiltrate they need to make sure they have easy access at all times.

Tomorrow the group was to go after a small rebellion, the whole group would be there over watching the case that way if things went south they could get involved which never happened before but boss always made sure when something this big is going on the whole group is there to watch.