Page 10

It's been a month and Craig hasn't said much he still feels bad for the slave trade which is a word he hates to say now anytime the word slave is said or mentioned he leave immediately.

David takes showers more often but won't explain why, he feels disgusting after handling all those people some screamed and begged him not to do it and he had to force them then tie them up to hand them to their new owners a word he has grown sick of and anytime he thinks back on that night he takes a shower hoping to wash of the dirt he feels on himself.

Evan still has so much running through his head but keeps calm about it and tries to help support Craig and David since they both seem the most hurt, Mark just lives each day saying shit happens there is nothing they can do but keep living.

" Alright so you all are to stay on high alert tonight it's been over 2 months but im still not taking things easy if you see or hear anything do not wait around take action find them and kill them once your done bring their bodies back to me if you take one alive make sure they do not speak or scream I want them for myself" Tom said ti the guys as he handed them files and everything they needed for tonights shipments.

They guys gathered everything and headed home to prepare and get geared up for tonight also run over different plans of action getting them ready for any possible situation that may occur tonight, the air was heavy and the wind was cruel with harsh cold breezes its getting close to December and you can feel it.

--

They guys were driving to the docks where they all got set up and got the crates ready awaiting their clients to come in an hour giving them time to check the perimeter, David went with Mark and Craig was with Evan.

" You sure you can handle the money transfers" Evan asked as they walked around the woods " Yeah I have to" Craig said hanging his head low kicking rocks as they walked.

Evan put and arm around Craigs shoulder and rubbed his back while they walked he heard soft sniffles coming from his friend but said nothing deciding its best for quiet right now theres enough going on in his friends head and there's no need for more stress by asking questions.

Both groups met back up after making sure the perimeter was clear, you heard the boat approaching in the distance " Alright let's get ready for this" Evan said as they made their way to their positions, Craig and Evan were on top ready to place the bridge, David was underneath checking the cargo just incase anyone slipped inside, Mark was standing guard out front.

Once the boat was close enough Evan dropped the board then proceeded to walk across with Craig following close behind, they were escorted to the ships main office where they met with the boss " Hello gentlemen I'm guessing you want to check my money and all that fun stuff" the tan male said waving his men to leave.

He pulled up a computer and waved the guys over " This is the transaction once your sure it's secure transfer it to whatever account you do" the guy said lighting a cigarette and leaning against the desk " Want one" he offered, Craig shook his head and got right to work while Evan took the offer.

" Want to walk with me" he asked Evan as Craig gave a worried look " Hey you'll be fine my men know not to fuck up we were brought up with respect so until you give us reason to worry we wont and to make you feel better here" the male said taking his gun off his back and handing it to Craig with the clip out " Loaded gun if you feel the need use it but it's the only one I have on me so I'm trusting you won't shot me ok" the male said winking as he walked out the door.

Evan gave a small nod " It will be ok you have your gun just incase" he said walking behind the boss " I can tell you don't like this job" the male said leaning on the railing " I do" Evan said standing beside the male getting a raised brow and chuckle.

" My names Vince and I have seen many of you come through this group we don't force people in but we don't enforce them leaving if they don't want to be with us then we let them leave I have seen many young men walk around with a face like yours they feel they have to do this work or are scared of leaving and judging by how scared your friend is you guys are forced into this group am I wrong" the male said with a small smile sending Evan into complete shock.

" I'm afraid I can't help you im dealing with overthrowing the government in my area, but keep your head up and do what has to be done you'll be fine I can see you're a strong leader and they need that just remember don't make a move until you know everything is set up perfectly" Vince said flicking his cigarette and chuckling.

" I won't tell your boss I'm only buying because he is cheap and has the weapons I need" Vince said as Craig came outside " Everything is done its clear we have to move the crates now" he said before walking back inside, Vince put a hand on Evans shoulder " Tell your men to rest we can carry the cates" he said as the two walked down to the docks.

" We have to debug them first" Evan said getting a confused look from all three of his men " Well do that and mine will do the lifting" Vince said with a whistle then his men started showing up " Boys leave the guns we won't need them" he ordered as his men dropped their guns.

" Thank you" Evan said as he started debugging the crates " No problem, I feel for you it's a sad thing to watch power get to others heads but youll be fine I have faith in you" Vince said as he watched him men give gentle greets while passing Evans group.

" You have some crew" Mark said now joining the conversation " I know their like my family and I would not trade them for anything" Vince said.

Evan heard and looked around, Craig was like his little brother and David could be the father figure if he needed to be while Mark was like the mother in a way maybe a strict one since he always makes sure things are done properly but Evan thought who was he in this case he felt like their granddad since he is the leader but in a way he felt like their best friend since he always looked out for them and helped them.

After a short time the trade was done and Vince's men were on the board ready to leave " Keep your heads up boys" Vince yelled as the boat left " I liked that guy" Mark said heading back towards the car " You don't think Tom set that up did you" Craig said rubbing his arm " No the guy seemed to Italian and they don't cross on their word" David said answering for Evan who was still staring off into space.

--

" What the fuck" Mark said getting everyone attention " What" Craig asked sleepily from the backseat where his head was rested on Evans shoulder " The tire is flat" Mark said pulling off the side of the road " I don't like this" David said looking between the guys, they were alongside the road where they had no cell phone service and everything was surrounded by woods.

" Just fucking great" Mark said as he got out of the car, Evan moved Craig and got out looking at the tire with Mark " It doesn't look messed with might have just been old" Evan said with a shoulder shrug.

" Yeah but I don't like this you heard Tom and I don't want to be late" Mark said grabbing tools from the truck and returning to Evans side handing him a light " Hold that I need to see what I'm doing" Mark said as he started to get to work.

Before he could get one bolt off Evan felt something cold against the back of his head but as he looked to his side he saw Mark struggling with a cloth over his mouth then dragged away " Stand up" a deep voice said and Evan followed it seeing that David and Craig were both being carried.

How the hell could that have happened so fast he didn't even hear anyone or the guys struggle let alone the car doors opening " Sorry" the deep voice said before a shooting pain came to Evans head.

He blinked a few times seeing the ground then the sky then the back seat of what looked like a van or armored vehicle, Craig was passed out next to David they were being watched by two guys, there was one next to Mark, and a male next to Evan while two men sat in the front seat.

One looked back and Evan struggled to see who it was then gasp when he saw that skull mask, before he could speak a cloth was put over his mouth and his head started to spin with each forced breath he took but while that happened he did not remove his eyes from the skull mask until everything went black.