Page 2

It's been about two months since the group collected the money, Evan awakes to the bright light shining through his window only irritating his head more from the night of drinking he went through.

Slinging his feet over the side of the bed he looked around getting his eyes to start working or best they could, stopping at a his night stand seeing a glass of water with a note and two pills beside it.

Reaching over picking up the pills then downing them with the whole glass of water he then proceeded to read the note 'Some night you had I heard you puking till early this morning so I got you some water for your system along with some pills to help your head and stomach - Markimoo'.

Setting the note down gently Evan made his way to the window feeling the rough texture of his black curtains remembering a time when those curtains used to be bright blue and soft as cotton, sighing he shut them making his way to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day to come.

They had to start from nothing when Tom first gave them this base the guys slept on the floor, they had to work and do whatever Tom asked in return for money, now they do have a place just to themselves but its not far away.

Tom didn't want the group next to him so he build the crew a house by the lake giving them only one way to and from the house, the lake is connected to a dam and waterfall so there is no escaping by boat, if they cross the river they enter one of Toms top men's camps so the crew is stuck in the house.

After getting dressed Evan left the house with a familiar warm hoodie on one the guys give him hell for wearing since it only depresses him more but something in him can't give up the soft sky blue hoodie torn from many adventures but still intact enough to shield him from the short cold breezes that late fall brings.

After the calm late afternoon drive he finally arrives at the story, since the group got extra out of the bank Tom took the set amount the group was to steal and gave Evans crew the left over money which has gotten them all some better stuff in their small prison house they have to call a home.

Walking around he looked at little things like a new bed or paint for the walls something to help the crew out its been so long since he has had a spark making him want to see the guys smile but the more he looked the worse inside he felt knowing come morning everything could get worse and that killed the small amount of the old Evan he had for a moment.

Looking down at a torn sleeve well torn so you can stick your thumb through it like a glove since that certain someone always did that, smiling slightly at the memory a long time ago held.

" Evan im sorry no... Don't you dare I'll kill you" Jon warned as Evan crept closer to the taller but slim male with fire in his eyes, Jon had ripped thumb holes in his favorite leather jacket after having it for two weeks " Oh your going to get it" Evan warned with a hint of playfulness that lead to the two laying out on the roof watching the stars after officially switching jacket for hoodie since neither wanted to give the others property back.

Feeling the cold outside air snapped Evan from his thoughts only to fill them with rage seeing a scratch going down the back end of his car, storming over with heavy steps enough to cause an earthquake, the sound of teeth cracking could be heard even by the deph.

Anger flooded through Evans veins, he has done nothing but kept this car in the same shape as it was when he went and retrieved it from Jons old apartment, nothing threatening has touched or even occupied the same air as this car, going out with good intentions turned into lightening after Evan cracked from seeing something he held close damaged... just like his heart.

Looking around he saw a paper under the windshield wiper, ripping it from underneath reading the note 'Sorry for your car I feel so bad, call me and we can discus the damages - ****### Kate'.

-scene change-

Evan sat on the bench at the old local park that closes at dark, hands in pocket as he tried to keep his cool long enough to have a 'chat' with this Kate person who agreed to meet him here to discuss the damage in person.

A few hours passed till a small blonde walked up clearing her throat " Are you Derek the one who owns the blue car I hit" she asked politely a little nervous at first, Once Evan nodded then stood up facing her she felt more nervous he was stunning, wearing dark black jeans that were slightly ripped with blue converse on, a worn sky blue hoodie, sunglasses rested on his hair behind the small spiked bit on top his head and breathtaking brown eyes that can leave a protester silent.

" Care to walk with me on this beautiful night" Evan asked with a gentle smile on his face, she nodded slowly with a blush glazed across her face.

The two started walking while Evans hand ran across the cold blade in his pocket waiting for the perfect time to strike, after seeing the scratch something snapped in his brain, this was far from anything Evan would ever o he only killed when forced to and never has he enjoyed or fantasized about the thought of taking a life like he was at this moment.

She kept rambling on about how she should have payed attention blah blah blah she was always so clumsy, at this point he couldn't take it anymore.

Spinning around he pinned her to the ground watching her chest rise and fall faster than an athlete's legs in a marathon, she stared at his lips while his curled into a devious smile " You fucked up the wrong car" was all he said making her expression change to horror.

Taking out the knife he covered her mouth stabbing the girl repeatedly in places that would cause pain and bleeding but not kill her, once she was limp on the ground face wet with tears he retracted the blade making one final blow through her heart sending a wave of satisfaction through his body.

In the small moments of a high from killer her he looked around watching a figure move behind a tree, peaking his interest and knowing there can be no witnesses he stood up drenched in blood walking toward the glimpse he saw.

After looking around and following the sounds of leaves cracking he finally saw a figure it stood still facing away from him " So you going to make this easy or give me a chase" Evan spoke out smuggly creeping up on the figure.

His body froze blankly as it turned around revealing the only form of color on the fully dressed black figure, a white mask with two eye holes, a single straight line for a mouth and a small curled on the forehead.

He watched at this figure raised a figure to its mouth in a sh motion before letting out a creepy laugh, Evan rubbed his eyes in disbelief only to find the figure gone once he opened his eyes again.

Heart racing a million miles per minute from confusion maybe he finally lost his mind or was someone watching him, deciding he needed to leave quickly Evan turned around racing to his car desperate to make it home as soon as possible.