They only see me as a MONSTER

Poor Peril, I always feel so bad for her because Queen Scarlet made her kill all those dragons because Peril thought hat she had to always obey Scarlet, now everyone blames Peril.

She does have some issues though, maybe she shouldn't try to act so mean so that more dragons will like her, she was great in Escaping Peril though!

I have a theory that, SPOILERS, you know when Peril is in the palace at the end of the book, still with her necklace on? Well the MudWing that asks her if she remembers Clay, I think that that is Umber, and they are either taking him into questioning as to why he was running away with Sora, or they are going to put him in jail. I don't know whether they killed Sora, or if they just put her in jail.

Also you know Chameleon/Shapeshifter/Soar/Cirrus? Well I think that he is also Whirlpool. In The Lost Heir he is known to have lots of jewelry, such as all the other characters he shifts into, because all of them has his different selfs. Well if Chameleon is Whirlpool, then that also explains why he is a bad Aquatic teacher, because if he grew up as a RainWing, then he doesn't know Aquatic. He can pretend to though, by flashing his glow stripes as a SeaWing several times, and then saying that he just repeated a quote from a famous old queen or something. But he really didn't. Also if he is able to heal just by taking his necklace off, then he could have survived the eel attack that everyone thought he died in. Also he may have wanted to become king so badly, so that he has a whole army to control and can ambush the rainforest and kill the RainWings that he hates. So yah! There is one of my theories.

Also Kinkajou dies which is why Turtle looks so fierce and angry on the cover of Talons of Power.

Also the tenth book is in Qibli's point of view so we can feel his heartbreak when Moon rejects him over Winter. It makes be bawl my eyes out because of it.

Stonemover is Whiteout and Thoughful's great-great-great and many more grandson, which is why he has his animus powers.

Also the stuffed NightWing that Scarlet destroyed in Burn's weirdling tower is a descendent of Clearsight which is why it had a dreamvisitor in it, which Darkstalker gave her one because he was her soulmate. That makes me sad that she found another dragon, and didn't end up with her soulmate. She was very sad that she had to leave him though. I was happy that Fathom and Indigo named their daughter Clearpool after Clearsight.

Oh well there are some of my recent theories for Wings of Fire.