Gift

Here is a gift for Cloverflame0101

I'm so sorry that the scarf and ruff isn't shiny with the stars, because I don't know where my white went so I had to press as hard as I could with a white colored pencil to get stars in there at least.

You are such a sweet friend Clover! I honestly am glad to be your friend, and I hope we are friends for a long time. I know you are going through a tough time right now, and I understand what you are going through, and I just want to let you know that no matter what happens you are cared and loved for by many. You are beautiful and don't let anyone else make you think different! You are a truly talented artist, and if the haters try to say that you are awful at art I will have to summon up enough of my wrath to fite em'. I wish you a great New Year and I hope you have a Merry Christmas (if you don't celebrate that have a Happy Holiday Season.)

Also! I am glad that you are in love with Jackaboy as much as I am!

Luv yah Clover!

I am working on several other gifts as well that I was going to make digital, but I honestly just don't have time, so they are going to end up being very sad looking traditional looking gifts so I apologize in advance!

Also I'm in love with the MudWing face I drew. I think that it is probably one of my best faces of a mud bud.