Okeeee

I finished it, and I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I finished it in about six hours and now I have to wait half a year for the next one!!!!! Why Tui!!!!! Another awful cliffhanger!!!!!

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE STORY

SERIOUSLY LEAVE IF YOU HAVENT READ IT

I'm happy that Kinkajou survives but, in extremely wary not to trust that.

Flame was the one to steal the dream visitor back in book 4 and we are just now finding out in book 9!?!!?!?!

The wall for no IceWings to get to the Nighy Kingdom is still there, which means Winter might die!?!?!!? Nooooooooo!!!

Also Queen Glacier dies and it looks like Winter's parents are on the brink

Turtle has no more animus magic

Anemone turned evil for a while and tried to kill Turtle and hurt Moon!!!!! Not ok!!!!!

Queen Coral officially starts to love at least one of her sons. Finally!!!! And it Turtle!!!

Everyone gets put under a spell to love Darkstalker and it makes me hate them for their decisions, but I have to forgive them because they are under a darned spell

Darkstalker cries because he misses Clearsight, which means I don't know whether he is evil or not!!!! Stupid heart stop loving him!!!!!!

Darkstalker cares a lot for Moon

Expect to see no Winter or Peril or Qibli in this book hardly at all!! Why!!!!!

Because of the spell, the NightWings go with Darkstalker

Fierceteeth gets put in charge of important things, and now she probably going to kill people

There is a SandWing animus but they disappear before we can get a good description!!! Why gosh darn it!!!! My theorist mind is going insane not having enough details!!! Maybe Onyx or one of the evil bird medallion people?? Possibly even Blaze (I doubt it, but I'm just theorizing so plz don't kill meh) or one of the SandWing guards that helps get Fierceteeth out of jail, or possibly one of Qibli's evil family members  or an Outclaw.

Aaaand Darkstalker gives probably hundreds (I don't know how many there are in the tribe) of NightWings any power they want.......... greeeatttttt!

Fatespeaker: Hmmm, I foresee another war or an awful massacre!

Me: Shut up! We are not having anoth – wait,  for once I might actually agree with you.

I think that is all of the things for now, but I don't think I will update it with more info soon anyway so, yeah,