Also!

I literally thought this quite a while ago, but forgot to write it down. The Jade Mountain Prophecy explained in my opinion. Well half of the prophecy, I still haven't figured out the rest.

Beware the darkness of dragons : Winter because he has always been very dark and brooding and thought that being a royal servant to his queen was better than loving others.

Beware the stalker of dreams : Moonwatcher because she stalked Scarlet and Icicle while they were dreaming.

Beware the talons of power and fire : Talons of Power is Turtle, cause he has animus powers and also the book that he is in is called that same thing. Tui also hinted that the title will be very similar to book nine, so it has to be Talons of Power which is Qibli. Also the SandWing treasure is still out there with the SandWing staff and the Lazulite Dragon which if Qibli finds them, he may somehow end up all powerful and stuff.

Beware of one who is not what she seems : This is obviously Peril because everyone still thinks she is obeying Scarlet, but she has changed and wants to help her new friends.

Also see how Kinkajou isn't anywhere in here? That is because she dies! 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭
That seen where she is saying, " How can we be the next coming dragonets of destiny if there are only four of us?" Well she says something like that, I don't have the books with me so I can't look at it. But that is AWFUL foreshadowing Tui!!!! How could you make the character that you are going to kill say that! That is pretty much like saying, " Hey actually there will be a new set of the Dragonets of Destiny, except there will be six of you instead! (Moon,Winter,Qibli,Turtle,Peril,Kinkajou) So to go back to the original five, we have to kill one of you off, which means you won't be a protagonist to a book, and it makes everyone cry while we are at it. Why Tui!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I still love you though Tui!!!! 😍

Something is coming to shake the earth : The earthquake Darkstalker caused and breaking a whole mountain open

Something is coming to scorch the ground : Darkstalker again maybe?

Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice : Darkstalker

Unless the lost city of night can be found :Night Kingdom! Yay something that is finally different! Besides the handsome Darkstalker!

As you can see, I don't know anything about this last part