Chapter 03

New book tittled "Alpha Male : Damon" is published do check it out, hope you will show your love and support to it as well as enjoy the chapter, happy reads :)

Star once again finds herself at the doorstep of Warren's home, she hesitates to knock knowing well he would not be very welcoming of her, as she has known time again from his hostile behavior still here she was.

And this time she was not seeking his company but for the thing he holds which has given her a glance of her old life one she thought she had left behind but it seems all it took was just one drag from that cigar and once again she was back to taste it.

Bracing her self, she knocks on the door but she gets no answer, still she stays at the doorway hoping he would open the door, not getting any answer she sighs, turning to go back but a yelp escapes her lips as she finds Warren standing behind her.

"Oh...hey" she clears her throat stepping down.

Warren just stares at the girl blankly and when she finally steps down, he walks towards his house and without a word he opens the door and walks inside but not before slamming the door hard in her face making her jump a bit.

Still, Star gets no clue that he wants her away from him; she slowly opens the door to his house and enters.

Hearing the commotion from the kitchen, she follows the sound to find him opening the cupboards and slamming the doors back hard.

*******

"Umm...is it a wrong time?" she asks sheepishly, hearing her Warren stiffens.

"What do you want?" he growls making her take a big sigh.

"I just came to say hi"

"Okay, Hi"

"And to know what your plans are for the day"

"None of you concern"

"And may be ask you to join me for lunch"

"I ate already"

"Oh, okay so we can just hang out"

"I don't hang out with girls"

"In that case it's good I am a woman"

"Fuck off Star" he growls as he steps towards her menacingly.

"Okay, okay stop. Truthfully, I came to ask for some favor"

"Not going to happen"

"But you have not even listened to me yet"

"Not interested"

"Warren please; I know you know that I took a cigar from your box and I want one more from there" she groans when the frustrating man does not try to be co-operative.

"And what makes you think I will freely offer it to you?"

"Because we are neighbors and we should help each other at times like this," she states adding a bright smile for him but he makes no effort to return it.

When he says nothing in return for a long time, Star groans in frustration.

"Okay, I will pay for the cigars if you want"

"I do not want your money, now get off of my property," he warns as he holds her arm and drags her out towards the door.

"I will suck you off if that is what you want," she blurts out halting him in his steps and tighten his hold on her arm.

Warren glares at her deadly before pulling her close him to him, so close that she can feel his heavy breath on her face making her shiver.

"You won't be able to take it all in, even if you tried," he growls before pushing her not so gently out of the door.