Chapter 12

Star does not know how she could even fall asleep or how long was she sleeping, when she opens her eyes she finds herself in a room she has never seen.

Getting up from the bed she looks around the room to find anything familiar but gets none as the room was bare of anything except the bed and a drawer.

A sudden knock on the door makes her jump a bit before it slowly opens and a man she has never met enters, and suddenly the scowl on his face reminds her of the man she very well knew.

"This way" the man growls making her sigh.

"Where is Warren?" she asks as she follows behind the man.

"Should not you ask about others?" the man growls once again making her frown.

"Yes and I am sure you are taking me to the others" she replies curtly not impressed with his tone.

"Of course" he narrows his eyes at her and she looks straight in his eyes in challenge.

Star finds herself standing in front of a door and the man stands aside waiting for her to open it, she takes a deep breath before taking her time to open the door but the man pushes her not so gently before opening the door widely.

"Hey" she shouts at him as she rubs her arm.

"Star" Scott's voice makes her look away from the brooding man before she finds herself wrapped in Scott's welcoming arms.

"Oh thank god you are alive and here, I was so scared" he starts to whine before checking on her.

"You fainted you asshole, what kind of husband does that make you?" she shouts as she hits him on the back of his head.

"What did you expect? That guy turned into a fucking werewolf in front of my bloody own eyes," he shouts at her face.

"You are a man" she shakes her head with a sigh.

"Did you see the kids?" he asks as he pulls her in to his arms once again.

"No, I just woke up, did you get hurt somewhere"

"I am good hopefully they did not take out a kidney from my body while I was asleep I don't trust the doctors in here" he states making her chuckle.

"I am sure you have a spare, anyway I am glad I will not be a widow soon" she snickers making him grin.

"You bet your ass, I am never letting you go, we are married for life and I am sure you can never get a husband as hot as me" he smiles kissing her forehead.

"I love you, I was scared shitless no matter" she confesses hugging him.

"You were not the only one babe, you were not the only one" he sighs before his eyes lands on the man glaring at them.

"Umm...what" Scott asks as he shifts uncomfortably.

"This way" the man growls once again.

*******

Both Scott and Star silently follow the man who walks them through corridor after corridor having no clue where exactly they were going.

Finally, the man stops in front of a door once again before opening it and both Scott's and Star's mouth gape open gasping at the sight.

The kids Natalie left in their care were all lying on the bed bandaged with different IV's attached to their bodies as well as bruises.

"Ah you both are finally awake," a man asks as he walks towards them before introducing himself as the pack's doctor named Matt.