Chapter 19

"This is impossible" Star whisper as she stares at Warren wide eyed, scared.

"After everything that happened in our lives you still think this is not possible?" he asks with a smile.

"But, but...how?" she asks once again feeling teary eyes.

"Well when a man and a woman consummate unprotected it is..."

"I know, what happens, Warren but that is not the question, how can I get pregnant again?"

"Well it's not an impossible thing, my sperms must have some really strong..."

"I cannot believe I am pregnant after the worst sex of my life" she shivers as she takes a seat.

"Hey, it was not that bad and I know I can fuck you good" he snaps in anger.

"But the doctor said..."

"That your fertility rate is low Star, not that there is zero chance of your pregnancy. I am a werewolf may be my sperms were highly fertile"

"Stop talking about your sperms" she shouts at him in irritation.

"But that's the truth" he grins proudly.

"I am going to kill you," she groans before she starts to cry at once scaring him.

"Oh shit, Star baby, stop crying"

"I...I am pregnant" she sniffs before jumping in his arms.

"Oh baby"

"I never thought it was possible to have any kids Warren. I thought I will never get to have any child, it was the worst feeling worst than the sex we had"

"Will you stop calling it worst? Why do not we stay with the word Miracle?" he asks in annoyance.

"But that's the truth" she throws his words right back at him.

"You annoy me so much that I want to fuck you bad" he sighs as he wipes her tears away.

"And you irritate me so much that I will let you fuck me anytime anywhere" she blows her nose on his nose making him groan and pull her away.

*******

"Scott will die to jealousy when he finds you got me pregnant" she sniffs snuggling to Warren's side.

"He will be happy"

"He will and our kid gets to call him daddy" she finalizes making him sigh.

"I will never understand the relation you and Scott have but if it will make you stop crying then she can call him daddy"

"She? Is it a werewolf thing that you all are sure what our kid will be before they are even born?"

"Did I say she?" Warren asks confused.

"Yes"

"Oh well, it just got slipped out of my tongue and no not all of us knows if our kid is a girl or boy but whatever she or he, the baby will be loved" Warren promises making her smile.

"Guess, now I am bound to you forever huh?" she sighs as she stares at his face.

"You were bound to me the moment I saw you" he smiles pushing her hair away before he pulls her towards him and kisses her lips softly.

*******

"What does the test results says?" Damien asks as he sips on the cup of coffee he was holding on.

"Well we are glad to say that your kids are all good and you can take them back home now if you want, but if you find anything unusual about them do inform us at once" Matt speaks as he passes them the medical report of them kids.