Chapter 17

"We need to run, we need to hide, hurry up" Scott shouts as he runs inside of Star's room as if a chicken without head.

"Wait, what, what's wrong?" Star asks stopping his rants and running.

"They are here"

"Uh who?" she asks not knowing who he was talking about.

"The mafia" Scott whispers the words making Star's eyes go wide.

"Fuck, how did they even get here?"

"It seems the head of this pack contacted them, they are outside their car just stopped at the gates and we need to get our ass out of here before they put a hit on us"

"What about those kids?"

"Which part of mafia is here don't you get? Mafia as in those kid's parents as in we are not needed here, let them sort this out and kill each other"
"I cannot believe you will leave your mate and run Scott"

"Well my mate can heal if he got shot but we won't," he hisses as he tugs on his hair.

"I am sure it will be fine, it's not as if, we pushed them inside of the wolf's mouth?" Star points out making the situation worse.

"You, don't speak a word when they ask you how it happened, let the Alpha handle it or I will speak on our behalf, your mouth always drags us in to trouble," he warns her just as a knock is, heard on the door.

*******

Damien steps out of the car, along with his brothers as his eyes roam around the unknown they just stepped in. He frowns as he finds them being surrounded by men he has no clue who they were.

"Are you sure this is not some sort of ambush?" Gabriel speaks as he steps next to Damien, while Nicholas does the same.

"We will know about it soon" Damien replies as his frown deepens when a man about his height steps out from the group of men that was in front of them.

"Damien Price" Adrian speaks as he steps out from his men.

"Adrian Martin" Damien speaks nonchalantly.

"You must be Damon's father" Adrian nods as the boy who was right now fighting his consciousness shared features with the man standing in front of him.

"And you must be the man who is the reason behind my son being here?" Damien remarks.

"Why don't we step in and do the talking in a more private setting?" Adrian suggests looking around the grounds.

"I would like to see my son and his friends first then I will see if a more private setting and talking with you is necessary" Damien speaks meaningfully.

"I understand that you are worried about your son but I am sure the talk is more important" Adrian speaks not backing down.

"If you have kids Adrian then I am sure you understand my dilemma so I ask again I would like to see my son first"

"Okay, this way" Adrian sighs before he turns towards Matt who nods in return before they walk towards the room where the kids were.

*******

"Son of a bitch" Gabriel hisses as he watches the condition of the kids.

"No" Matt voices stopping anyone of them from entering the room as he was not sure how the kids exactly were even if they all were awake.

"Why not, what the fuck exactly happened?" Damien asks as he eyes Adrian with eyes full of accusations.

"Relax; this is why I wanted to talk to you first" Adrian states as he once again asks them to follow him.