Chapter 09

Warren just stands in the doorway shell shocked at the news as well as at the woman in his arms, he has no clue what he should tell her or do.

"Um...I...are you sure?" he asks as he slowly wraps his hands around the woman who was sobbing in his arms.

"I...yes, oh Warren please what are we going to do...I..."

"Hey, hey its okay I am sure it's going to be okay I mean look you just..." once again he stiffens as this time a different scent hits his senses making him look straight.

"Warren" both of the women calls his name at once in confusion.

Warren groans internally as he wipes Scar's tears off her face before he walks out with Scar to face Star. He once again mentally groans at the similarity in their names but not so in their being.

"Star, what are you doing here?" Warren asks as he still has his arms wrapped around Scar.

"I...um, what's going on?" Star asks a bit confused as she looks from Scar then to the arm wrapped around her before staring straight in Warren's eyes.

"Nothing, do you need anything?" he asks as he did not want to explain who Scar was.

"Hi I am Star, I live next door or house to Warren here and you are?" Star beats him up as she walks towards where they were to meet Scar.

"Star" Warren warns the girl as he pushes Scar behind him.

"What, I was just making an introduction" she grits through her teeth.

"Which is not needed and if you do not have anything then I suggest you leave"

"Who is she?" Star asks straight to him this time making him sigh.

"Why don't you go in I will join you" Warren asks Scar who looks from him to the girl before nodding and leaving them alone.

*******

"I swear to God Warren if you do not tell me who she is"

"What does it matters to you anyway? Go home to your husband Star"

"I will go when I please. Who is she?"

"My wife, you got problem with that?" he raises his brow in challenge and curse as Star loses it.

"You son of a bitch" she screams as she goes to attack him.

Warren grabs her hands that try to hit him before turning her completely so her back was to his front.

"Calm the fuck down" he hisses in her ears breathing heavily as he tries to control her.

"You are lying, she is not your wife, who is she?" she asks trying to turn around to face him but he holds her.

"Go home Star and forget everything that happened between us, it's better that way and don't come seeking me all the time"

"You cannot deny the effect we both have on each other Warren, and it's much more that this physical thing"

"You got what you wanted Star, I cannot give you more and above all of it we both are bonded with someone...

Don't do this to Scott; he seems like a nice guy"

"He is, way better than you are. And stop asking me to leave all the damn time" she shouts at him in frustration.

"Keep your voice down and do not act like a jealous girlfriend, you are just a girl I dumped my cum in...

So, stop whatever you are fantasizing about us, I am not the guy to give you what you want"

"So you mean you feel nothing for me?"