Chapter 16

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Scott starts to curse as he tries to hide himself away from everyone's view.

"Fuck? After this you still want to use that word?" Star shouts at her husband as she kicks him on his leg making him curse once again.

"Wait a damn second"

"I can, but can you? You asshole how can you do this?"

"It comes naturally," he snaps as he pulls his pants up before glaring at his wife.

"I left you to watch the kids"

"I did, they were sleeping"

"So you thought you could sleep as well with the doctor?" she shouts at him.

"He is hot," Scott shouts as well pointing towards a blushing Matt.

"Leave you for two seconds and you start to whip your dick out of your pants" she glares at Scott before her eyes land on Matt.

"You gay?" she asks sizing him up.

"Umm well..."

"They are mates" Warren sighs as he shakes his head in the irony of things.

"You bitch," Star gasps in shock as Scott smiles proudly at that fact.

"Aha! It feels awesome I can have a happily ever after" he smugly states making her roll her eyes.

"In that case I am Warren's mate. Good thing we will end up in the same pack would have been a pain in the ass to seeing you moping around here when we shifted"

"What if I refused to be your bitch and follow you around?"

"You promised"

"Well it's of no use we both get hunky males, truce?" he asks as he licks her cheek making her groan.

"Yeah truce," she grumbles spitting on her hand before slapping his head.

*******

"Does Adrian know?" Warren asks as he watches his mate as well as her husband bickering.

"Well I will tell everyone later, as you can see we were a bit busy"

"We will have our hands full with these two though"

"Yeah, I can see that"

"No divorce"

"No divorce" they both conclude which bring their mates attention back to them.

"You two do know you will be mated to us right?" Matt asks in confusion.

"So? We are not getting a divorce"
"Yeah the idea of being married and fucking another man sounds kicky and hot to me" Scott grins before he groans as Star hits his side with her elbow.

"That is not why I am refusing to get a divorce"

"Then, why not?" Warren asks as he too was curious as to why these idiots do not want to divorce each other even after finding their mates.
"Simple, everyone will think I am a slut"

"No surprise on that"

"It's one thing to be a slut and be quiet but another thing when everyone knows about it. My sisters and everyone that knows me knows I am married to Scott and divorcing him so soon will raise confusion and risk for the reputation I barely have...

And anyway I do not want those kids sleeping in there to think badly about me"

"You do realize you sound crazy right?" Warren asks to be sure.

"Whatever, Scott stays married to me even if I side-fuck you"

"Oh wow, sounds perfect" Warren sarcastically comments making her smile.