Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Plan

"So, yeah," John said as he led Sherlock up the stairs in his house. He had arrived a few minutes ago, and they were lucky that Ms. Watson was out or she would have bombarded Sherlock with questions, having seen him on the news.

"We haven't got a guest room, and Harry's not officially moved out yet, so you'll have to stay with me in mine." He said, rubbing his neck awkwardly as he pushed open the door to the room Sherlock was in earlier that day.

Sherlock didnt say anything, just dropped his duffel bag and threw himself down on the bed like he owned the damn thing.

"So, what's next?" John asks.

Sherlock raises a brow.

"I mean, were kinda at a dead end, but we could always talk to Grant's family. See if anyone knew who she was out with." He suggested.

Sherlock lays back on the bed, slipping his eyes shut and placing his hands together in front of his face.

"Unlikely," he says. "Besides, they probably wouldn't talk to us since we're not police. No, we have to go at this a different way."

"And how's that?"

"We'll-" Sherlocks eyes flew open as a deep rumbling noise emitted from his stomach.

"We'll have to-" and again.

John chuckled and stood up. "Yeah, I'll bring us up some snacks, and then we can talk all about your master plan." He smiles quickly at the other boy before ducking out of his room.

John makes some toast and jam and brings it up. When he gets in the room he puts the plate on the edge of the bed and takes a piece for himself.

"Your plan?" He asks through a mouthful of food, leaning forward expectingly.

Sherlock sits up, takes a bite, and swallows. "Ah, yes. We'll have to examine the bodies."

"I thought you said-"

"I just got a quick look, we'll need a thorough examination."

John sits back. "Right. How are we gonna do that? Got a mortician on your speed dial?"

Sherlock smirks, takes a bite of his toast, swallows, stands.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

So so so sorry that this is so short!!!