Chapter 1

(You don't have to play the song I added it because the song is mentioned quite a few times, vocaloid. shake it by hatsune miku kagamine rin and kagamine Len)

Third person POV ~
It was a "normal" day Phoenix and Brooke were at school, the usual everyday thing. 'Hatsune miku is the best and awesomest vocaloid',Brooke would blabber on about while Phoenix would pretend to be caring when she actually wasn't. 'So', Brooke said edging closer to her friend 'have any weird dreams lately', she said in a perverted tone.

'Yeah one, it was about you and me watching the anime hellsing and alucard appeared in reality so I grabbed you and ran into the forest!', Phoenix said while slightly laughing. After 10 minutes of Phoenix telling Brooke her dream, Brooke was on the floor laughing her head off. The siren went for all students to go home, Brooke and Phoenix walked home Together.
'Hell yeah two months of holidays', Phoenix said while fist pumping,

'Which means two months of anime',Brooke cheered while waving her hands in the air like a idiot. 'The best thing about it is no parents',Phoenix says with a sigh of relief.

Flashback~
'Ok are you sure you will be ok on your own?', phoenix's dad asked Brooke and Phoenix 'pssh yeah we're not babies', Phoenix said slightly offended. 'Ok then because me and your brother are going on vacation for three months with Brooke's parents'. Brooke's parents walk in with a big blue suitcase, 'Brooke I'm going to be going to England for three weeks, then I'll be going to California for three weeks, and I might consider going to Tokyo for a month',Brooke's dad said, Phoenix and Brooke's jaws in synch dropped at the last sentence, 'that's not fair that's near Japan!', Phoenix yells, 'you know how much we want to go there',Brooke said giving the puppy eyes.

'Don't worry we will take you there another time', Brooke's mum said resting a hand on both the girls shoulders 'oh and Brooke don't get up to mischief while we are gone',she said. 'Don't worry we won't',Phoenix says giving a small smile, 'bye girls',the parents say together before exiting. Evil smirks appeared on Phoenix and Brooke's faces.

End of flashback~
'Did they honestly think we would be good?',Brooke asked raising her eyebrow, 'unless your "innocent" , Phoenix said.

Time skip~
Phoenix was staying with Brooke until her parents came back. Phoenix went and unpacked her school bag while Brooke went to change out of her uniform, Brooke came back wearing black skinny jeans, black vans shoes but they came up to her ankles, she also wore her black shirt with a massive picture of the Grimm reaper crushing a skull in his left hand while in his right hand he held his scythe, this was Brooke's favourite shirt because it also would light up in dark areas she also had a jacket on that had superman symbols on it. Phoenix went into the room to get changed while Brooke went to listen to vocaloid music. A few minutes later Phoenix came out wearing black short shorts with a belt, a light black coloured hoodie with white speckles on it she also wore knee high boots with belts and buckles on them.

Phoenix walked into the living room to find Brooke singing to the vocaloid song shake it by hatsune miku kagamine rin and kagamine Len 'today's all night be funky funky funky night,you and I be together funky funky funky night',Brooke sang, Phoenix mentally face palmed. 'Brooke are we doing the anime night or what?', phoenix asked, 'OK', Brooke said taking her earphones out, And putting black butler on.

Time skip~ (cause I'm lazy)
After about hours of watching all of season one Brooke and Phoenix go into Brooke's room, Brooke has anime posters hanging up she has ones of grell Sutcliffe posing, another one of Sebastian standing next to Ciel , and finally her other poster that was the undertaker who was holding his death scythe, Brooke thought undertaker was so cute and hot 'ah undertaker the scythe makes you look hotter than you already are',Brooke said dreamily, 'he's not real',Phoenix would kept on telling Brooke, Brooke started feeling tears form in her eyes she started touching the poster in front of her 'I wish they were real-,Brooke said before she was cut off by Phoenix 'ehh not Sebastian!', 'fine but you get what I mean, I would give my life up for them for black butler sake', Brooke said,

Phoenix picked up a katana that was hanging on the wall and yes it was real with Japanese writing up the blade, she swung it at the Sebastian poster 'that's what I want to do to Sebastian',she said while clenching her fist, Brooke looked at the poster it was torn in half. Brooke noticed the wallpaper looked real odd, Brooke took the katana off of Phoenix and swung it at the wallpaper cutting it in half, Phoenix and Brooke gasped in surprise for there was a secret room at the back, 'I would've thought you knew about this', Phoenix said 'no I didn't actually',Brooke responded. Phoenix and brooke walked into the secret room, there was something glowing in the background, 'wtf would be glowing', Phoenix questioned, Brooke rolled her eyes and walked towards it, Brooke and Phoenix jumped back and screamed when Brooke's earphones came unplugged from her phone and shake it was still playing, 'dude what's so great about this song again', Phoenix asked burying her face in her hands. Phoenix and Brooke walked up to the glowing object and saw it was a door, Phoenix reached for the door handle but Brooke slapped her hand away 'don't you know the saying curiosity killed the cat!',she shouted,

'Did you ever hear the saying I don't care', Phoenix said rather bored, Phoenix opened up the door to see an anime vision through there, 'well I'm not stupid so I know that this is a dream',Brooke said as she turned on her heels. Phoenix ran through to Brooke's room while grabbing Brooke's hand in the process, 'I'm packing all this',Brooke said, she grabbed her backpack that had skulls on it and grabbed her iPad,phone laptop, Doritos, Mountain Dew, and her portable charger. Brooke and Phoenix looked at the anime vision again 'let's go through',Phoenix said with a smirk.

'Fine but as long as we can get back home', Brooke said, Brooke slowly walked through the door way with her earphones in playing shake it still, Phoenix put on her sunglasses before walking through the door....

(I know this chapter was kinda crap but I'll improve them)