Chapter 6~ he can stay?!

Third person pov~

Ciel was sitting in his study (as usual) while Sebastian was pouring earl grey tea into a cup, Brooke and Phoenix walked through the doors of the study with a man dressed in red following closely behind. Ciel spat the tea he was drinking onto Sebastian, "sebastian! Sebastian!", he yelled "what!", Sebastian yelled back slightly annoyed that tea got spat on him. Ciel pointed to alucard shaking a bit, Sebastian turned and saw alucard next to the girls, he dropped the teapot "oh my god! Who is that!", he screamed out.

Phoenix's pov~

Sebastian what a retard to be honest that was rather funny if you ask me I still hate Brooke at this moment for letting that mongrel come with us, as that thought rushed through my head I glared at alucard he was glaring back at me, he probably read that thought....

Alucard 's pov~
That girl with black hair and the red streak through is really stupid does she think I can't read her thoughts so ignorant....

Third person pov~

While Sebastian Ciel and Phoenix were arguing with Brooke about letting alucard stay, alucard himself was finding it rather amusing. "No! He ain't staying he's a vampire", Sebastian told Brooke, " and he's Dracula", Phoenix stated, "Ciel what if it were you on the streets not in the right anime show?", Brooke asked "one I don't know what anime is two I don't really care what it is and 3 you may have a point about him being on the streets", Ciel responded. "Please Ciel let him stay", Brooke pleaded.

Phoenix's pov~
Are you kidding me Brooke?!! Why!! It's bad enough we have to stay with Sebastian..

Sebastian's pov~
I have a really bad idea about this but I know what my master is gonna say

Third person pov~
"Ok here's the agreement he can stay BUT if there is any disagreements muck ups or plain old stupid he will go! Understand?", Ciel asks
"Thank you thank you thank you!!!", Brooke shouts and hugs Ciel. Alucard simply smirks.

Phoenix and Sebastian stare at each other in horror...