Chapter 4

Grells POV~
I stared at the two black haired girls before me the girl with the red streak in her hair was in a black Lacey dress, she woulda looked better in red though, the other girl with the blue streak had a....school uniform on? Dunno but they definitely seemed like they weren't from around here.

Third person POV~
'Yay Grells here',Phoenix said ever so happily, 'Grells here to save me from Sebastian!', she cheered while tackling grell into a head lock. 'Get off me crazy child!', grell yelled out while struggling to get out of the head lock.

'Any way where was I?'

'You were about to share a passionate kiss with your boyfriend', Phoenix said while glaring at Sebastian.

Sebastian shuddered at the thought but Phoenix was trying not to laugh. Grell leapt forward and grabbed Sebastian and was about to kiss him until Brooke interrupted. 'I don't want to sound spoiled or anything but.. I want to go out!', she whined. 'Fine you and Phoenix can go out just don't be long', Ciel said in his bored tone. Brooke grabbed Phoenix's arm and rushed out the door.

'Aww but I wanted to see grell kiss Sebastian, I never got to saw that in the anime', Phoenix said
'Oh well',Brooke said

Time skip~ town
Phoenix and Brooke were walking around the town for 3 hours nearly they were walking through the alley until they felt the atmosphere change completely 'well crap where stuck here with creepy atmosphere no one around and that horrid feeling As if your being watched!', Phoenix said sarcastically. There was some thing watching the 2 girls from the alley. Suddenly the air was echoed with deep laughter.

'No no no', Brooke whispered to herself
'It can't be',Phoenix also whispered...

Yes I know it was short but I'm working on this book a lot more now also it took so much brain juice to come up with this