Chapter 9-

Wolf in sheeps clothing music at top

Brooke's pov~

I'm sick of Sebastian's bullshit now! I'm sick of wearing stuff he gives me, and I'm pretty sure Phoenix is pissed to, it wasn't bad at first he insisted on perverted stuff down to me in school uniforms he even wanted me to wear a headband that had cat ears on them I refused so now he wants me in a maid outfit?! It has gone to far. I checked the time on my phone 1:00 it read, perhaps I could sneak out the house go to a clothes store to wear something decent.

Time skip~ cause I'm lazy

I went into all the clothes store nothing was actually decent,then I saw down the street a shop that takes orders where you can customise your own type of style. I entered the store and there was a piece of paper and ink with a quill there, I guess that's where you place your order. I noticed no one was around so I went exploring into a separate room that had a door there, and on the door was a sign that said 'private room keep out!' Well of course if you put a sign like that up I'm going to disobey it...

I walked in to the room I almost fainted there was a studio with seeing things everywhere, different fabric colours different threads and pins next to the sewing machines.... It was heaven

At the phantomhive manor~

"Uhhhh I'm so pissed now!!", Phoenix complained to alucard

"Why"

"Because Brooke ran away without me so now I'm stuck here with you guys" she is going to get it when I see her.

"Phoenix have you seen Brooke she has been missing for two hours", Sebastian asked as he came through the doors into the dining room.

"Gee you just noticed?", Phoenix said rather sarcastic.

"Where could she have gone?", Sebastian asked

"Maybe she got tired of your bullshit and left",

Alucard was holding his mouth shut because he was finding this rather funny.phoenix's eye twitched "I'm gonna kill her when she gets back"

Back at the abandoned store~

Brooke was running Through the room almost in tears, she loved fabric with a passion and not because it was fashion. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!", she screamed out. Brooke smiled 'now that demon won't be putting me in any perverted clothes or maid outfits for that matter I'm gonna make Phoenix some clothes to' she thought.

Brooke grabbed different materials and spent minutes to hours making different clothes for her and Phoenix. After about 1 hour or so she had finished, she felt proud at her handy work, she left the room and found a bag to put the finished clothes in then left to go back to the manor. As Brooke was walking down through town she saw Sebastian talking to a...police "shit they called the cops onto me",  Brooke said to herself, she stealthily ran away making sure Sebastian or the guard didn't see her.

Brooke ran in different directions and then turned left, Big mistake! She ran straight where Sebastian was luckily he was looking in the opposite direction to where she was, she looked near Sebastian and saw Phoenix sitting cross legged near the road, Sebastian turned and looked where Brooke was, Brooke felt strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her backwards just in time before she could be seen. She turned around and saw alucard with an unhappy expression on his face