Chapter 2

(May contain swearing in this chapter)

Third person POV ~
Brooke woke up to find Phoenix laying next to her 'I'm not completely an idiotic person so I know we are in black butler',Phoenix said with her hand on her chin. 'Eww ya think',brooke said sarcastically as she spat out dirt from her mouth. 'Shit I'm so hating this already',Brooke said with a sad smile, 'oh come on you know how I love the Victorian era', Phoenix said

Brooke's POV ~
I look around to see what the black butler scenery looked like damn was I disappointed, and we stood out because we were girls and girls wore dresses not skulls or jeans with chains and chokers. 'Shit I'm so hating this already', I say to Phoenix, she looks at me 'oh come on you know how I love the Victorian era', she said dramatically while striking a posh pose that made me want to cringe.

'Where should we go', Phoenix asked

I looked around and saw we were in an alley, i walked toward the streets. I was admiring how old fashioned everything looked until someone caught my eye, I looked more carefully to see a tall slim man with black Raven hair and in a butler attire. 'Omg Sebastian Michaelis and is that Ciel', I whisper/shout to myself, I hear music playing and turn around to see Phoenix on her iPad with monochrome no kiss playing. I clicked my fingers.

'Psst Phoenix check this out', i say sweetly while pointing to where sebby and Ciel was.

Phoenix looked in the direction I was pointing at she dropped her iPad on the floor, since that we are in the anime world we were animated to so when Phoenix reacted her face went blank and an animated sweat drop appear.

'Se-bast-ian!', she shrieked

'Ohh lets go talk with them', I said in a lewd tone

'Where's the katana I ain't taking any chances with that demon boy!',she shouted

Phoenix picked up the katana that was on my backpack, 'I should kill that demon right now and maybe I might sleep in peace', Phoenix said as she glares at the butler. 'I'm gonna go talk to them', I say and start walking, 'I'm gonna go kill them', Phoenix says smirking.

Phoenix's POV ~
Stupid ass demon, he just had to be the first person we see didn't it, why not Grell or Claude. Brooke is an idiot she shouldn't be walking over to them I'm only following because where in the world would she be without my help, I'm not saying she can't handle herself but...crap I think that's what I'm saying. Brooke and I approached demon boy and the snotty brat. I held Brooke's katana behind my back but clutched on tightly in case I need to swing it and do a runner.

'Hello Ciel hi Sebastian', Brooke said in a cheery tone. Sebastian smirked and looked at us, damn I just want to slap that bitch right across the face.

Third person POV ~
'Hello there m'lady',Sebastian said as he bowed towards Brooke. 'Hello there might I ask who you are?',Ciel asked. 'Oh forgive me lord phantomhive where are my manners, I'm Brooke and this is my friend Phoenix', she said giving a small curtsy. Ciel shook hands with Brooke and Phoenix, Sebastian kissed the top of Brooke's hand making her giggle, Sebastian leant over to Phoenix and lightly kissed her hand,Phoenix uppercut Sebastian and flicked her hair.

'Your not from here are you',Sebastian said, 'gee what gave it away',Phoenix said in a real sassy tone,

'Your clothing, the way you talk',he said.

'We must look into this until then you two ladies will be staying with us',Ciel said.

'Like hell we are! I'm not staying under the same roof as a demon!', Phoenix screamed out

Everyone walking started staring because of the word demon being mentioned

'Shut up!', Brooke yelled at Phoenix.

'Do you think I care', Phoenix said ever so calmly

Sebastian's eyes widened 'how do you know that', he asked shocked

Brooke and Phoenix shrugged

'We should go to my manor come along ladies', Ciel said

Time skip~
Brooke and Phoenix stared at the mansion in front of them damn it was big
'Lets just go', Brooke said as she entered
'I will torture Sebastian for all the nightmares he gave me',Phoenix said to herself.