Not a Chapter

Okay so I've got some explaining to do as I said I would update this book (and my others) more regularly but as you've probably noticed, I haven't. I don't have any excuses it's just I've got stressed out recently because I've started collage and that means course work lots of it.

However I am going to be updating this book soon, I promise. My written draft is almost done and I've made it a long one to make up for not updating. I believe it's going to be a good one so look forward to that.

I'm probably going to put my self on a time table for updating so I stop procrastinating and forget to update so I actually update. This book probably won't be on that time table as it's written by me and Megan so it will be hard to keep updates on time as we've both got stuff going on in our life's. But it will be updating more regularly.

Anyway so that's all I wanted to say and I apologise for not updating but I am trying to get everything done for collage and my books so updates will happen soon.

Hope you are still enjoying the books and thank you so much for over 200 reads, it means so much to me and I'm sure it means a lot to Megan as well so thanks.

From Ellie/BrokenGenGamer